Thread: Sookie and Jasper

Sookie and Jasper

Sookie and Jasper what a gorgeous pair you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture today. What fun it must be to have you two for best friends. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok? I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sookie and Jasper, a double dip!

Hi Sookie and Jasper! Happy Pet of the Day to you both! What a treat, having a brother and sister team, two stunningly beautiful Conures, as our co-honorees! Your colors are simply magnificent!

Sounds like your person has been blessed with the best of both worlds in you two kids! I just love your "feisty," personality, Sookie! No doubt you're a source of endless entertainment and laughs for your human, if not Jasper! (Jumping on his head) And Jasper, your sweet and loving, gentleman like heart gives my heart pause! What a sweetheart you are to your human and to Sookie! And to round out this happy scenario, what an utterly enchanting life you two have been blessed with, having a loving and devoted human catering to your every whim, all the nutritious, fresh food you need and desire, and plenty of time to enjoy the outdoors...breathing in the fresh air, soaking up the sunshine, chatting with your feathered friends! It doesn't get any better than that!
    Thanks for brightening my gray and gloomy day with *sunshiny* selves, Sookie and Jasper! Wishing for you and your proud person a very special day of celebration, and many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship!
    Love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Sookie and Jasper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Sookie and Jasper

Sookie and Jasper are awsome and beautiful! I was delighted to see the both of them today, thanks, peace and love

Oh my Sookie and Jasper, you two are beautiful! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sookie and Jasper

What pretty birds! I love all their beautiful colors. Congratulations on being Pets of the Day today!

~K.