Thread: Millie

Millie

Millie...What a beautiful big baby you are. Greyhounds are so beautiful. Millie, I am so sorry to
    hear about your heart. But that should not stop you. Live your life to the fullest. Millie, if you were mine I would cherish every moment
    I have with you to the fullest. You are a beautiful lady. Animals are so precious. They bring us so much love and joy into our lives.
    I just lost one of my yorkies a few weeks ago.I had her eight years longer than I thought I would. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda In SC

You're a beauty Millie! I hope you have many more years to spend with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for all of you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a lovely girl you are Millie! We hope that you will have lots of time left with your family. Take care of that heart of yours.

mom to 6 greys

Millie, I love your coloring. I'm sorry to hear about your heart issues. I hope it beat for a long time.

Have a great day as Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hi Millie Girl, you sound as if you are a very sweet and loving dog. I'm sorry you have a heart condition and hope that you will have many more years with your family. I can tell from the writeup that you are indeed loved and have a wonderful home. Congrats on being DOTD!

Happy Dog of the Day to you beautiful Millie~

What an honor it is to have a pup as beautiful as you as our extra special Sunday Dog of the Day. Tears were rolling down my face as I read your Mommy's heartfelt, love filled tribute to her brave and beautiful girl, of the love she has for you, and you for her...and everyone! (My heart melted into a puddle of mush, picturing you scampering to answer the door, your beloved fluffy white seal in tow!) Your courage, your indomitable spirit in the face of such a serious health challenge, is an inspiration to us all, Millie. As your Mommy says, you and she both take it one day at a time, living every precious moment of life to its fullest, and I hope and pray that for you and she, and for all who love you, there are many, many more happy years yet to come. How blessed you are to have found your way to such a wonderful forever home, Millie. But it is your Mom, and all of those furry ones you "mother," who are the truly lucky ones, having a best friend and loving companion in you.
    Thanks to your Mom for sharing your uplifting, life affirming story, and your precious photos with us all, Millie. I hope that you and Mouse, and all of your Grey sibs, are enjoying a very special day of celebration, feasting on chicken and sardines, being loved to pieces!
    Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Millie, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day! (Hugs and kisses to Mouse and all of your siblings, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Millie

I love Millie, such a beautiful girl!! She has the most lovely brindle coat. What a joy it was to see her pretty self today We know not, how much time any one of us will spend on earth but surely every second Millie is here is an excellent second. Loved seeing this magnificent dog today, she is beautiful!!! Peace and love