Thread: Finally, a odor eliminator/carpet stain remover that really WORKS!!!

Finally, a odor eliminator/carpet stain remover that really WORKS!!!

My pee-boy, Yoshi, has been peeing for most of his 12 years now. Most of the time it is on a window sill or in front of a door (tile floor) and i wipe it up and we are on our way.

This past weekend i found pee & poop in our guest bedroom....on the bed, all nice & soaked in. Needless to say I was not very happy with him (yes, he knew it too). At wit's end and a closet full of products claiming to clean & deodorize I called my vet to see, by any chance, if there was something she recommended. I was surprised when they told me they do have a product that works well. They were out at the moment but I could use their can right away.

I was amazed at this product. Not only did it clean the stain, but the odor was gone! Easy to use, simply shake can and spray. That was it, if you wanted to blot or wipe you could, but it was not necessary, just spray and walk away.

The product is called: The Equalizer. It works not only on pet stains & odors, but also humans. Only vets can get this product.

I have asked & they have agreed if any Pet Talkers want this product, they would be happy to mail it to you. It is $19.00 + shipping. If you are interested please let me know and i will give you the information. No, i am not making any $$ off of this. I do know that many of you have the same problems i do & I am just trying to help out.

>>>>>THIS PRODUCT REALLY DOES WORK VERY WELL<<<<<
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

I have been VERY lucky in that none of my cats eliminate in the litterbox and nowhere else.

However, I do have stains in the carpet from puke, hairballs, etc.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!