Thread: Beautiful Butterscotch!

Beautiful Butterscotch!

Hi Butterscotch! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie! How lucky we are to have a furkid as special and unique as you as today's honoree! What a precious fellow you are, Butterscotch, and quite the mischievous, cunning character as well! Houdini and his many memorable escapes have nothing on you! Thank goodness each caper ended happilyy, with you being found, safe and sound! I can only imagine how worried your family was! And hopefully now, in your spacious, deluxe new digs, you'll stay put! And tell your Mommy I sure did enjoy meeting her beautiful Butterscotch Ripper Hamilton today! You're one in a million, Butterscotch, and your family so very lucky to have a sweet and cuddly best buddy in you!
    Thanks for brightening my rainy day with your precious self, and your heart melting pics, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being love and pampered to pieces!!!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Butterscotch!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Butterscotch what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I fell in love with prairie dogs when I lived in Western Kansas so I really enjoyed meeting you today. Gosh you are quite the excape artist aren't you? I'm so glad you are home safe, where you belong. I can tell things are not boring for long with you around. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Butterscotch

Wow, Butterscotch is adorable! I love his name. I sure hope he mellows out though, I can't believe all the trouble he get's into, especially the great escapes and he's only 3 months old . Talk about wreckin' yer zen, I'd be pretty frazzled by now but you seem to be coping quite well, bless your heart Wishing you all the best and good luck, peace and love