Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sensational Sasha!

Sensational Sasha!

How very beautiful you are, Sasha, with your sleek and shiny tortoishell coat - and especially that 'flame' over your eye. What a zany girl you are, with all your adorable habits. Everything is fun when you are around.

Tabitha lived many years and I'm sure she is looking down on you from the Rainbow Bridge, to see that you give your Meowmie all the love and attention she needs.

It seems that your Meowmie has no chance of being bored with you there, Ms Sasha, especially when you get the zoomies. Your story and photos have enchanted and brightened my cold winter day here in Melbourne, Australia. Enjoy your day as our very special COTD!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Sasha the gorgeous Tortie

You are BEAUTIFUL! My family had a Tortie when I was younger and she looked quite like you; I have always loved them! So sorry about Tabby; my kitty is 17 so that gives me hope that I may have him a bit longer also. Keep up the good zany antics that make your Mom so happy to be with you, and HAPPY COTD.

Oh Sasha you sound like a total nutbar - following your mom everywhere, endless zoomies, rubber bands in your food dish and all! It must be that fire in your eye - and how is it you are such a happy girl with no Tortietude?

Happy COTD, sweet Sasha, and I hope you get spoiled even more than usual!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Sasha, you are such a Terrific Tortie , with all that Cattitude and Purrsonality.

I am sure that My Pouncer and Pouncer Roccalno Angels are looking down fro Paradise and are pleased thatanother Tortie is Our Cat Of The Day.

We just love Torties here , we love that blend of amazing colors!!

Pouncer and Pouncer Roccalno Angels are stating their Coat of Many Colors MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Supreme Sasha^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Danger of elastic bands

What a beautiful colorful kitty! She looks like one that we have in our rescue right now who is also quite a character.

PLEASE be careful with the elastic bands - it is not a proper toy for a kittycat (those and any string). It can choke them and also block intestines.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hello, beautiful Sasha the tortie kitty! I love the story of how you capture the rubber bands and place them where you want them! I bet you are a tortie-blur when you are running your zoomies! And keeping an eye out for "critters" outside your windows, excellent guarding skills! You are smart and gorgeous! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sensational Sasha!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Sasha, what a beautiful tortie girl you are, and so talented too! And that's so nice that you have so many delightful critters to see when you sit in your window and smell the fresh air and watch.
    No doubt Tabby is watching with you and keeping close tabs ... "tabs?" .. on you and Meowmie!

Please don't play with rubber bands! One of those can be VERY dangerous to a kitty if swallowed.. could choke you or tear your intestine. We all want you to be healthy and happy for a LONG time!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day today, and we hope you have an even more fun-filled day than usual!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Shasha

Wow, such a pretty girl,I just loved seeing your Sasha today! Mia, my kitty's face is an inch from the screen right now, so I take it she's impressed as well (or maybe a bit jealous ) So glad you have such a wonderful pussycat to keep you company, and light hearted! Have the bestest day together, peace and love

Sasha what a beauty you are!!!

I just love torties!!! It sounds like you have energy in abundance just like my Chip!!! I'm glad you two will never meet or the world would explode from all the energy!!! I can tell life is never boring for your loving mommy!!! Keep up the good work.

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for your wonderful comments on how gorgeous and fun my sashie is! She definitely keeps me entertained! And thank you for your concerns about the rubber bands. She plays with them for only a couple of minutes, then carries them to her food bowl.... and I follow her to the bowl and the rubber band is put in the trash immediately! I guess Sasha forgot to tell everyone THAT part of the story!

Sasha will be feasting on tuna tonight in celebration of her big day!

A special THANK YOU to Karen and Paul for making my furbaby COTD!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Oh, thank you, Meowmie, for looking after the rubber bands so they don't cause any health problems for sweet Sasha .

Congratulations again, Queen Sasha Ochieboo boobaleenie bear, on your well-deserved honor of being chosen today's Cat of the Day! Enjoy your celebratory tuna feast!

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh my goodness, Sasha is one of PT's own! *snugglesnugglesnugglesnuggle* Happy Cat of the Day to Donnaj4962's own (and PT's own) Sasha!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pet Talk's very own Sasha!!!

Hi there Sasha! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a wonderful way to end my gray and gloomy day, seeing one of PT's very own up on the big screen!
    What a gorgeous Torti girl you are, Sasha, and quite the talented and entertaining storyteller, in addition to being an endless source of entertainment for your Meowmie!
    I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading all about your wonderful life; your quirks and utterly heart melting ways, just how much you mean to your family! What a laugh I got, reading how you like to leave your furry calling card on the couch for all to remember you by! And thanks to your Meowmie for not only chiming in on your profile, but checking in tonight as well, to update us! I can sleep well now knowing your feasting on tuna and be spoiled and loved to the max!
    Thanks for ending my night on such a happy note, beautiful Sasha! Please have your Meowmie give you a ton of cuddles and kisses for me!
    P.S...Love your "flame!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Sasha for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Cat of the Day Sasha
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)