Thread: Jen

Jen

Jen, you are gorgeous! I had a Palomino, Tim, who was POTD many years ago and he also could bow for a carrot. I taught him to shake his head, paw the ground and to pace, besides bowing. Surely your life is sublime now, and I wish you a fun POTD celebration with your devoted guardian and Nick!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Good afternoon, Jen and your buddy Nick! You are beautiful! I'm sorry that your life started off in a bad way -- how wonderful that things have improved so much! Seventeen hands, you're a tall girl! I hope you and your caring family have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU! Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful Jen!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Jen

Jen is an awsome beauty! SO happy that she is safe and sound now, in such good caring hands!!! Hurrray for Jen, magnificent POTD! Peace and love

Jen what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I am so glad you are in a safe home with a loving family now. Please thank them for me and for sharing you with us, ok? Your wonderful pictures made me smile and sure brightened up my gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gentle Giant Jen~

What a stunning beauty you are, Jen; head to tail, inside and out!!! Your stunning build, your coat, your long, flowing mane and forelock, are simply gorgeous! I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the abuse you suffered at the hands of your former..."owners." It never ceases to amaze me, the capacity of some humans for cruelty to animals, the capacity of animals to bounce back from such neglect and abuse, amazingly, learning to love and trust humans again!
    You're finally in the loving care of a forever family who will respect you and cherish you for the magnificent, big hearted, gentle giant that you are, Jen, and we give them great thanks for giving one most deserving creature a second chance at a happy life! And seeing as how you're a mere 6 years old, you've got a whole lot of living and loving ahead of you, so many happy memories to made!
    Enjoy your much deserved Pet of the Day reign, beautiful Jen; celebrating with your family and sweet Nick, being treated to a day, no, a lifetime of unconditional love and pampering! Please have your family give you and Nick both, a big hug and a favorite treat for me! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Jen!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats to the beautiful Jen on being Pet of the Day! I just love your coloring.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Jen!

Sorry to hear about your rough start in life. Glad to hear that loving people now care for you. Perhaps you'll get some extra apples and carrots today!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Jen

Wow, she is such a big, beautiful horse! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.