Thread: Tessa

Tessa

Hi Tessa.....Not only are you beautiful you are amazing. I watched your movie. I loved it. You
    are so well trained. Congratulations on DOTD. I hope you and your owner will have many, many
    wonderful years together pretty lady. Border Collies are so pretty and smart as you have proved.

Linda in SC

She is focused, independent, affectionate, playful, intelligent and energetic. ... She is really sweet and is good at comforting you when you're having a bad day. She knows that her wagging tail, smiling face and kisses will always make you smile.
    Hello, beautiful Tessa! Your happy face gave me a big smile today ! I love that you've learned so many skills and use them to bring joy to your family! Big hug to you from me! Happy Dog of the Day, terrific Tessa!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Tessa

Ha-ha, what a delight! It is perfectly clear that there is nothing Tessa can't learn, she is so smart and beautiful! She takes after her teacher apparently, hope your day is the best! Tessa is a magnificent DOTD, peace and love

Amazing Tessa!

Hi Tessa! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!!!
    Oh my gosh, how lucky is your human, your family, to have been blessed with a pup as stunningly beautiful, as loving, as "focused, independent, affectionate, playful, intelligent and energetic" as you! Your video is the best; what a talented, incredibly smart girl you are! True to your breed, you are one energetic, life loving, "need to work" doggie, and happily you found yourperfect match in your dedicated young lady! But it's that million mega watt *smile* of yours that sealed the deal for me! It's easy to see how everyone who crosses your path instantly breaks into a huge smile...if not fall in love! What a wonderful life awaits you, Tessa, what happy times you and your family will be sharing over the many years to come! You're the best!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful girl! Hope it's an extra special one, filled with all sort of fun activities, lots of good loving, and treats of course!
    Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Tessa! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I love reading all of your comments, you are all so sweet. Thank you.

I have two YouTube channels featuring Tessa if you'd like to see more of her, here are the links:

www.youtube.com/clickerpets

and

www.youtube.com/clickerpetsmore

I also have movies of our other pets on these channels.

Thanks again for all the nice comments, they really make my day!

Beautiful Tessa! Congratulations on being dog of the day today! You have a splendid smile!

Congratulations Tessa! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)