Thread: Waldo

Waldo

Hi Waldo....What a handsome little fellow you are. You can come live with me. I would love to have you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You are precious.

Linda in SC

Oh Waldo

Well Waldo you are definitely a cute one! And I just love the heart shape on your forehead!!! Congrats.

Where's Waldo? Right on my computer monitor! Awwww, what an adorable pupster! So cute!

Waldo, I have never met a Brittany spaniel before- you are so very cute! And smart, too- learning your puppy skills. I'm sure you will make a terrific therapy dog and give smiles and joy to the people who meet you! I'm smiling because I met you today

Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Waldo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Waldo, You made me smile when I saw your picture. Look at you--all puppy with long legs that you'll grow into. I know you and your family are going to create lots of memories in the years to come. You are adorable; congrats on being DOTD!

Wonderful Waldo!

Hi there Waldo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Brittany baby boy!
    Oh, what a precious, goofy, silly, totally irresistible puppy you are, Waldo! You're a love magnet alright! Just seeing your pic, readng yoru bio., has my heart signed, sealed and delivered! What a wonderful start you're having at life, Waldo! You and your family, especially your baby skin sibling, are going to have so much fun growing up together, making so many happy memories over the many, many years to come! And being as sweet and smart and loving as you are, I just know you're going to shine one day in your very important role as a therapy dog; as your mom says, spreading the joy you bring to your family each and every day, to so many others in need of a little furry love and comfort! You're a treasure, Waldo, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend for life in you!
    Thanks for the big smiles, cutie pup! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, your puppyhood, and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Waldo (from a native Jersey girl)!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Waldo

Waldo is just the cutest wee pup! Loved seeing him today,sounds like Waldo brings so much joy, great little DOTD! Peace and love

You're a cutie Waldo! Good luck with being a therapy dog! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla