Thread: Blacky

Blacky

You are adorable, sweet Blacky! You sound like the perfect companion for your devoted guardian, and are even housetrained! Hope you have a fun POTD celebration, playing and getting lots of attention and special treats, precious Blacky!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello, sweet bunny Blacky! I like your cute ears and your lovely, shiny coat! What a smart bunny you are-- requesting a sample from your guardian's dinner, and then helping to play with Legos! I would love to give you a stroke or two- perhaps your family will do that for me. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, precious Blacky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blacky what an adorable bunny you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures made me smile. I can tell you and Kevin are the best of friends. What fun that must be. You, two probably have lots of adventures together. Please thank him for sharing you with us, ok?
    Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Blacky!

Hi Blacky! Happy Pet of the Day you, and to your proud guardian Kevin, too!
    What a beautiful, soft and cuddly bunny you are, Blacky! You ebony coat is SO silky, so shiny, and oh, that face of yours is simply heart melting! What a wonderful best friend Kevin has in you, and you in him! It's clear you're the best of buds, that Kevin loves you so very much! After all, a guy doesn't share his spaghetti and sauce with just anyone! And you've even mastered Lego and Playmobile! What more could a human ask for in a furry best friend, that is of course unless that best furry friend also happens to be a cuddler!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Blacky! Wishing for you and Kevin a very special Pet of the Day celebration, and many, many more happy years of shared love and friendship!
    Cuddles and little kisses to you beautiful Blacky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day (every day)!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Blacky

Blacky is one fine lookin' bunny! What a beautiful coat he has, he definately deserves to be POTD today, hurrray for Blacky Peace and love

Congrats on being POTD Blacky! You're sure a cutie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blacky

He is an adorable rabbit! I love his shiny black fur. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.