Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keegan

So sorry to be reading this. Keegan was such a beauty, and I loved seeing her in pictures. She will forever be in our hearts. May she run proud and free up over the Bridge until you meet again, one fine day. HUGS to you, Staci.

Staci, I am so sorry. Oh my goodness. I can only imagine the heavy heavy heart you have right now. I'm praying that God gives you the strength to cope.

Rest in Peace BRD You will be forever missed beautiful girl. Play hard at the bridge, sweetheart. Say hello to Kylie for Momma too.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

My heart broke when I saw this post in the memorial section, Staci. I am in such shock right now. Words can't even describe how sorry I am. RIP Keegan and Kylie.

Thank you everyone. Sometimes I almost can't breathe from the pain today. That BRD (which came from Phred) was loved by so so many people, even if they didn't meet her. The vet said (who is also an empath) that the love surrounding us was great and all around us.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Keegan was always a sweet dog the times I'd been around her, so I wish you the best in this time of grieving.
    Friend to Kia, Chipper, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Harley, Baby Crested, Mei, Esme, Jasper and Lucy Inara, along with the hermit crabs.

So sorry to hear of your loss of Keegan.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm so sorry to read of this so soon after you lost Kylie. Keegan was a beautiful girl. May she play hard at the RB. Big hugs to you, Staci.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Still thinking of you Staci. *hugs*

I am so, SO sorry for your loss, Staci.

Keegan was a beautiful girl with a sweet soul. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am so very sorry at the loss of your beautiful girl Keegan. I am glad that I did get to meet her in person at
    the Ohio getogether. She was one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen & it was clear how much she loved
    her momma. I pray that the good, happy memories soon overtake the sad ones. (((Hugs))) Rest In Peace sweet Keegan.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I went through some of my pictures and found a couple of Keegan. Mark and I will miss you sweet girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1102081315.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	53823   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P5301383.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	53824  

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Staci I am so incredibly sorry for your loss of Keegan and Kylie. Worlds cannot express how sorry I am. Keegan was such a beautiful girl and you know how much I love retrievers. She was such a sweet, gentle soal who will be greatly missed. Major hugs to you my sweet friend, we love you.

Rest In Peace, Keegan.

Staci, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. ((HUGS))

Thought I would also share a few photos....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (1).jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	234.5 KB 
ID:	53825

Name:	download (15).jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	53826

Name:	download (18).jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	53827

Name:	download (19).jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	53828

Name:	download (32).jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	53829

Thinking about you today Staci and sending cyber-hugs.

Anna and Robilee: thank you for sharing the photos of Keegan. She was a gorgeous girl - she smiled with all her heart. The last photo of Keegan with Phred is just beautiful - a wonderful memory.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu