Thread: Thumper the Bunny!

Thumper the Bunny!

Hi, Thumper! What a sweet white bunny you are! So you like to dig in the snow-- I bet you can be hard to spot sometimes! And you like to dig in the garden and get dirty, funny guy Do you get a bath after you've had fun digging? Your coat looks so soft to pet and you have such delicate ears! how dear that you enjoy a treat of carrot from your person's hand Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, cutie Thumper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a cutie! So happy he has a loving home

Blog Entries

Thumper

Thumper is adorable alright, excellent POTD!!! I think I would get a permanent felt and put a wee spot on his ear 'afore I let the wee darlin' out in the snow, just in case ya know Have the best day, peace and love from British Columbia Smooches to Thumper

Thumper what an adorable sweetie you are!!!

Just seeing your picture made me smile today. I can only imagine the smiles you bring your loving family. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumper

What a sweet bunny! I love his pretty white fur. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Beautiful bunny Thumper!

Congratulations on your much deserved Pet of the Day honors, Thumper! What a sweet, precious, beautiful bunny you are, Thumper! I have a special affection for furry critters with red eyes (my guinea Ruby had red eyes), and yours are so extra beautiful, contrasted against your fluffy, snow white coat! Speaking of snow and red eyes! Good thing you have those red "headlights" so your family can find you in those snow piles!
    How lucky you are, Thumper, having been blessed with a life so rich with human and bunny love, lots of snow to romp in, and an endless supply of carrots! What more could a bunny hope for!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Thumper! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~