Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleo Leo Leo

Cleo Leo Leo

CLEO LEO LEO ! I'D BECALLIN' YOU IF WERE MY CAT. ARRIVED INTO YOUR OWNERS LIVES FROM A ROOFTOP AS IF YOU WERE A GIFT FROM HEAVEN.
    YOU WERE YOU BEAUITFUL TABBY YOU. ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY. YOU DESERVE IT.
    SANDY FROST

I have a soft spot for tabbies and for the M - so it is especially nice from you to rescue me this grey November monday.
    It works like that: a kitty that has been rescues helps rescuing the people she meets.
    I wish you a great COTD holiday.

That is so right , Barbara !!

CLEO , enjoy your day as our COTD ! Many head-bumpies from my Maya and Inka !

Beautiful Cleo!
    Congratulations for this big day, be happy and make happy your humans for many, many years to come!

Catgratulations, Cleo!!!!

Pretty girl, it's nice to "meet" you this morning...what a special girl you are - a purrrrfect anniversary present!!! A pretty "Welcome" cat with attitude! Why not! And we can see that you are loved and appreciated - be happy, pretty girl!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Cleo you're such a pretty kitty! Maybe you shouldn't be so territorial so that your purr-ents can give other kitties their love too. Oh, wait-you want them for yourself!

OH my! That's one beautiful kitty! Look at those beautiful open eyes and that teddy bear red noise - too cute!!! You sound like you have a marvelous purrsonality Miss Cleo (LOL!). And I bet you have very real psychic and intuitive powers, don't you girl? How wonderful your furparent's son brought you together and continues to do his important work fostering kittens. I hope you get lots of treats today darling! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!

Good Morning Cleo, my what a beauty you are and I'm so glad that you were found and adopted from that roof. Congratulations dear, sweet Cleo Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Cleo the Cool Cat what a great looking kitty you are. It was providence that brought you and your guardians together , and its great that things have worked out. But dont be so possessive Cleo , as there are other homeless cats out there and I think that you would have a lot of fun with a furkid protege. Someone to meeeow to and blan me when something gets broken. Lost cats and Guardian
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good Morning, beautiful Leo! You are a furry angel, that's what you are! Thank you for sharing your love and and spreading your sunshine all over the place!! You surely were heaven sent! I know you were a great comfort to your family after the passing of their beloved Winston And I'm sure your devoted Dad looks forward to your special welcome home greeting, especially that cherished head butt! Many thanks to your human sister and her husband for helping so many needy kitties! What a great family! What a gorgeous, most deserving Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you precious Leo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CONGRATES FROM YOUR NEIGHBOUR

Hi there "Cute as a button" Cleo. Who dosen't love a cat with attitude...and smart too..another Daddy's girl, me thinks??
    Congates on being our COTD..and , thank you, family for being part of cat rescue and placement in your community
    There are never enough of us to help our beautiful feline friends in need, to find safe & loving homes!!!!

The Gang: NoNoNicky, millie, Benson, Emma & Minnie-Me(who is on my knee)

Cleo, let me join the evergrowing fan club of Cleo worshippers! and welcome you as our very best COTD. Bless you for helping your furparents with the passing of Winston, and gracing their lives with a little Tabby attitude. Keep up the post for Daddy, and head bumpies to your loved ones. Have a wonderful day!!!

Cleo
    Your sweet face lookes a lot like my Leroy boy so, of course, I'm smitten with you. I'm so glad you came down to earth and found a wonderful loving family and forever home. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

cleo, cleo, cleo

there is nothing more sweet than the big M on our tabbys forehead...how i love the striped tabbys! congratulations to an adorable cotd!!!

What a beautiful kitty you are Cleo! I love the tabby markings and the M on your forehead. My Macy (who lives with her grandma) looks a lot like you, and she's not fond of other kitties either. You have made your parents very happy just by being your wonderful cat-self! Happy COTD to you Cleo!