Thread: Scout

Scout

Hi Scout....Not only are you beautiful but you sound like my kind
    of girl. I love playing tennis so you could have all my tennis balls. I am so sorry to hear that loud noises scare you. I had a dog once that loud
    noise bothered her also. Congratulations big girl on DOTD. You are so pretty. I have always wanted a lab.

Linda in SC

Scout, I really enjoyed reading your story. You remind me of Spunky, who will not leave my side during storms.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Blog Entries

Scout

Scout is the best, loved seeing all the photos, have a wonderful day today! Smoches, peace and love

Scout

Hi Scout,
    You remind me of my big guy who loved chasing tennis balls and was afraid of storms.
    Congratulations on being DOTD
    (((((((((((((hugs for Scout))))))))))))))))))))

We love Scout!

Hi Scout! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!!!
    Oh, what a lift your story, your heart melting pics, have given me today. I needed a smile, and there you were! How ever do you manage to fit two tennis balls in your mouth is beyond me! My Lab Star is tennis ball crazy, but has yet to accomplish that most impressive feat! How blessed you are to have a family so caring and loving, Scout, protecting you from all of those scary sounds, and loving you so completely...not to mention all of those doggie friends to pal around with! You truly are living the good life, Scout, but it is your people who are the truly blessed ones, having a furkid, a best friend as sweet and loving as you to call their very own! I hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled day, Scout, celebrating with your human family, and of course Silver, Gretchen, Boone and Scruffy, too!
    Love and hugs and kisses to you ALL, with wishes for many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're such a pretty girl Scout!!! It sounds like you have a lot of friends! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla