Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gorgeous Kirsipuu

Congratulations, beautiful Kirsipuu, on being our Cat of the Day today! You are a very sweet Cherry Tree of a girl .

We are so sorry you and Max could not be friends before. Now that he is an Angel, I bet he and you are the best pals ever!

May your day be filled with lots of petting and treats and love!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kirsipuu, Yoou are a beautiful lady. Congrats for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're gorgeous Kirsipuu! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Princess Kirspiuu!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Kirspiuu!
    What a gorgeous girl you are, Kirspiuu! Your beloved predecessor Max was King, and deservedly so. But now that he's earned his angel wings (no doubt ruling at the Rainbow Bridge), you've rightfully taken your place as your Mommy's #1! How lucky she is to have you in her life, Kirspiuu! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of our "top cat" honors!
    Hope you're enjoying a very happy day, celebrating your day in the spotlight with your proud Mommy...being spoiled to the max!
    Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Princess Kirspiuu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

your name

such a pretty name.. thank you for being cotd for us.. 20120609.1722

Whoa!

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHAT A BEAUTY YOU ARE!!!! I'm speechless!

Kirsipuu

What a beautiful kitty! I love her big fluffy tail and gorgeous colors. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Thank you all!

Hey! I wasn't aware that there was this blog and it's been so big a surprise seeing all the beutiful and enthusiastic messages you all left for my little ball of fur Kirsipuu!
    I was in hospital for an operation and came back home right on the 9th of june and as i opened my Igoogle page imagine the susprise seiing my little Kirsipuu as cat of the day! So moving... actually I cried of joy!
    All day long i kept calling her Cat of the Day!
    Again thanks for your comments, Kirsipuu deserves them all! At this time she's napping peacefully on my bed after a good breakfast (in Italy it's breakfast time!).
    Sorry for my writing, i'm italian and I try to do my best in your language!
    Best regards to all of you, great cat lovers!
    Alessandra

Hope you are feeling better now! And welcome to Pet Talk, don't worry about English - even those of us who speak it all the time makes mistakes!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Hope you are feeling better now! And welcome to Pet Talk, don't worry about English - even those of us who speak it all the time makes mistakes!
    Thank you Karen, I'm feeling better and better! A meow from Kirsipuu!

I know her!

This amazing cat is the lovely friend of a human friend of mine.. so I have the pleasure to meet both..

You will have to give the human a hug and Kirsipuu some kisses from all of us!
    I've Been Frosted

Alessandra,

You are most welcome. She is a beautiful kitty. And don't worry about your English. You have an excellent command of English; Had you not mentioned it, I would never have guessed any different.

Welcome to Pet Talk and do come back and share more stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post
    Hey! I wasn't aware that there was this blog and it's been so big a surprise seeing all the beutiful and enthusiastic messages you all left for my little ball of fur Kirsipuu!
    I was in hospital for an operation and came back home right on the 9th of june and as i opened my Igoogle page imagine the susprise seiing my little Kirsipuu as cat of the day! So moving... actually I cried of joy!
    All day long i kept calling her Cat of the Day!
    Again thanks for your comments, Kirsipuu deserves them all! At this time she's napping peacefully on my bed after a good breakfast (in Italy it's breakfast time!).
    Sorry for my writing, i'm italian and I try to do my best in your language!
    Best regards to all of you, great cat lovers!
    Alessandra
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Thanks!

Thank you mrspunkysmom! This is a good exercise to maintain what I have studied! I'm going to write the nomination for my friend's dog, so, see you soon in these pages!

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Alessandra,

You are most welcome. She is a beautiful kitty. And don't worry about your English. You have an excellent command of English; Had you not mentioned it, I would never have guessed any different.

Welcome to Pet Talk and do come back and share more stories.
    Alessandra