Thread: Spike

Spike

Spike, I'm sorry about your fall but seems like you are getting around pretty well, and surely Big Mama has given you incentive! I hope you have a fun POTD celebration with your loving family and continue to feel better as time goes on, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Spike

Spike really is an amazing inspiration, such a brave wee dude! Perfect POTD, it was divine getting to meet him. He kinda looks like Donald Trump Only far cuter. Peace and love

Spike what a handsome and adorable fellow you are!!!

I am so sorry about your fall. Good for you to not let it keep you down. What a brave little man you are!!! I hope you are getting spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're such a cutie Spike! That's too bad you got hurt. It seems you're a tough little guy though.
    Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Brave and beautiful Spike!

Happy belated Pet of the Day congratulations to you, precious Spike!
    What a brave and courageous piggie you are Spike, and your fighting spirit, your will to live and enjoy life despite your challenges, an inspiration to us all. I'm so very happy to hear you're doing well now, sweetheart, enjoying your piggie pal and your human family to the fullest. It's clear they all love you very much, and speaking as a life long piggie mom myself, it's easy to understand why!
    Thanks to your family for sharing yor very special, life affirming story, and your heart melting piggie pic with us all. I hope you and your lady Big Mama enjoyed your much deserved day of honor, Spike! I'm sure your family made it an extra, EXTRA special one!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, precious piggie Spike, and to Big Mama, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~