Thread: Sweet Tiki

Hybrid View

Sweet Tiki

Dear Friend,
    I was deeply touched by your telling of your life with Tiki, far too brief though it was. Please be comforted that you made her life abundantly better, for before she knew you, she had not known love. Without you, Tiki would have gone through her life, having not known love nor kindness. May my Lord richly bless you for your kindness and love for Tiki and may He help you through the emptiness you feel by giving you another kitty for you to love, for you have far too much love in your heart for it not to have a place to go.
    Take care of yourself and know your love made one kitty on this earth so much happier than she would have ever been had you not been there.
    My love to all in Christ Jesus, my Beloved,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, KY
    USA

What a wonderful tribute to your Tiki. I'm sorry the two of you didnt have more time together. However, I am sure you made her life better and happier than it would have been had she not found you. You were good to her and I'm sure she loved you. Thank you for sharing her story. I'm glad she is COTD!

Blog Entries

Tiki

Awww, Tiki is magnificent and your love for her touched my heart. What a beautiful photo , she was so pretty! I am so very sorry for your loss, you gave her your very best and that mattered SO much, I was owned once by a feral cat, Bernadette and she was fiercly independant as well. We built her a shelter outside as well and one day she never came home... it's so hard to cope with. I always get another cat, there are so many that need homes and a house without a cat is not a home. Please don't think this is advice, I only know what works for me. Tiki will never be replaced and I believe she is resting in peace and what love and kindness you have shown her,bless your heart. Peace and love

Dear Friend to Miss Tiki,
    You gave her the very best gift possible, unconditional love. If not for you, Tiki would never had known that....Sleep softly, sweet Tiki...hugs to her very best Friend.....
    Nine is Fine!!

A beautiful cat. A heartbreaking story. Too bad that every cat, feral and otherwise, doesn't have such positive concern from the humans nearby.

Blog Entries

nice tiki

thanks to your human to make you cotd.. that is a special honour for her..