Thread: Kanjer & Scooter

Kanjer & Scooter

Kanjer and Scooter what a pair of gorgeous birds you are!!!

What a treat to see your cheerful colors today. You sure brightened up my gloomy day with your sweet picture. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest. Maybe with a few extra treats, eh?

Congratulations, sweeties, for being our very special Pets of the Day!!!

Please thank your loving humans for sharing you with us, ok?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh My Goodness! Kanjer and Scooter, your colors are breathtaking--just stunning--so bright!! It sounds as if you two are wonderful smart loving birds. No doubt your people love you and vice versa and you have a forever home. Congrats on being POTD!

To owners: have you taught your birds their home address? Just wondering--I read about a lost parakeet who gave his address and was reunited with his owner. Kay in NC USA

Magnnificent Kanjer and Scooter!!!

Hi Kanjer and Scooter! Happy Pet of the Day to you two BEAUTIFUL birdies!
    I can't count the number of Macaws, "big birds," I've met here on Pet Talk and still, your beauty and your spectacular, brilliant coloring never ceases to amaze me...along with your smarts (60 words/bilingual) and your joyful, simply irresistible personalities! (Waving goodbye with your left wings as daddy heads off to work! How precious is THAT!)

Your mommy Jacqueline, and daddy Peter, are two lucky souls having two best feathered friends and loving companions for life in you kids, and I wish for you all many, many more wonderful years together!

Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, Kanjer and Scooter! Please have your parents give you a ton extra of whatever it is you get when you're being spoiled rotten!
    Love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Kanger and Scooter!Thanks for brightening my gray and gloomy day with your bright, *sunshiny* selves!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Kanjer & Scooter

Well now, how awsome are these two? Very, that's a fact, awsome and brilliant We were delighted to see these beautiful parrots as POTD today!!! They are the very best, I'll tellya that for free Hope the whole family had a wonderful day, peace and love

Oh my gosh, Kanjer and Scooter, you are both gorgeous!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Kanjer & Scooter

Wow, what beautiful birds! Their colors are amazing. Congratulations on being Pets of the Day today!

~K.