Thread: Sweet Tiki

Sweet Tiki

Dear Friend,
    I was deeply touched by your telling of your life with Tiki, far too brief though it was. Please be comforted that you made her life abundantly better, for before she knew you, she had not known love. Without you, Tiki would have gone through her life, having not known love nor kindness. May my Lord richly bless you for your kindness and love for Tiki and may He help you through the emptiness you feel by giving you another kitty for you to love, for you have far too much love in your heart for it not to have a place to go.
    Take care of yourself and know your love made one kitty on this earth so much happier than she would have ever been had you not been there.
    My love to all in Christ Jesus, my Beloved,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, KY
    USA

What a wonderful tribute to your Tiki. I'm sorry the two of you didnt have more time together. However, I am sure you made her life better and happier than it would have been had she not found you. You were good to her and I'm sure she loved you. Thank you for sharing her story. I'm glad she is COTD!

Blog Entries

Tiki

Awww, Tiki is magnificent and your love for her touched my heart. What a beautiful photo , she was so pretty! I am so very sorry for your loss, you gave her your very best and that mattered SO much, I was owned once by a feral cat, Bernadette and she was fiercly independant as well. We built her a shelter outside as well and one day she never came home... it's so hard to cope with. I always get another cat, there are so many that need homes and a house without a cat is not a home. Please don't think this is advice, I only know what works for me. Tiki will never be replaced and I believe she is resting in peace and what love and kindness you have shown her,bless your heart. Peace and love

Dear Friend to Miss Tiki,
    You gave her the very best gift possible, unconditional love. If not for you, Tiki would never had known that....Sleep softly, sweet Tiki...hugs to her very best Friend.....
    Nine is Fine!!

A beautiful cat. A heartbreaking story. Too bad that every cat, feral and otherwise, doesn't have such positive concern from the humans nearby.

Blog Entries

nice tiki

thanks to your human to make you cotd.. that is a special honour for her..

What a lovely beautiful girl! Happy COTD, Tiki. Your mom misses you so much and she honoured you today.

Play happily at the Rainbow Bridge, Tiki, til you meet your mom in love again, One Fine Day.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Tiki

Bless you for giving Tiki so much love and care in her too-short life. Shame on whoever it was who had a hand in her homelessness. Tiki's story is another example that with a lot of patience we can be rewarded by helping an innocent feral or homeless cat and often bring them inside to give them a safer longer life full of love and affection. The rescue I volunteer for has taken in many feral cats and socialized them until they were ready for adoption. We should never give up on these beautiful beings even though someone else did.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Dear Tiki, what a wonderful Cat of the Day you are! So beautiful and so much loved.

To Tiki's Purrrson, we're so sorry you and she did not have a longer time together here on Earth. God bless you for taking care of her so well and loving her so very much. She is whole and healthy now at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting to welcome you HOME... One Fine Day. Your love is eternal, and you and she are together always.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

10. Godspeed sweet Tiki. What a wonderful gift you were for your friend. Love goes both ways and you gave as much as you got!

Tiki - you are a beautiful choice for our Cat of the Day!

Beautiful Tiki

Dear Tiki, beautful girl. What a heart wrenching, love filled tribute your Mommy has shared with us. I'm so, so sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge long before your time, and I wish with all heart that you and she had had many more years together. But how comforting it is knowing that there are caring, selfless souls like your Mommy in this world, bringing love and comfort to our feral friends in need; that you left this earth on angel wings with a heart full of love. And though your beautiful spirit now graces the heavens, one day you and she will together again, and what a joyful reunion that will be. Till then, beautiful girl, bask in the sunshine of the Rainbow Bridge, healthy and whole once more, and send down your love to your Mommy...she misses you so very much.

To Tiki's parent...Thank you so much giving us the chance to pay tribute to your beautiful Tiki. How lucky you were to have known her love and companionship, and she yours.
    (((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you for sharing Tiki's story. She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

We are so sorry that your life was all too short Tiki, especially as you had turned a corner and had gone from being a lost Cat to being a treasured and loving Cat Companion.

We know that as an Awesome Animal Angel you are with the relocation of Stray Animals , using the lessons your special person used when you were slowly made aware of how much you were loved and how you had found your FurrEver Home.

We know that You will visit your home often and as Our Awesome Angels do bring good luck to your Special Friend.
    We Awesome Angels and Our Found Cats are sending a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Special Angel Cat Of The Day Terrific Tiki.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS