Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Lily Ann

Lily Ann what a beauty you are!!!

I loved your pictures, specially the one of you with your mommy. I smiled when I read about her looking for a lump under a throw. I've learned that too: look for the lump before you park your rump. I bet you two have lots of fun together. I'm so glad you found a wonderful home and loving human to spend your life with.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Lily Ann!

Hi there Lily Ann! Happy Cat of the Day to you and to your mommy, too!
    What a heart tugging, beautifully written tribute your mommy has shared with us! Then again, I'm sure the words came easily considering the subject matter, her beautiful source of inspiration! What a gorgeous girl you are, Lily Ann! Your coloring and markings, those *sparkling* blue eyes, are simply exquisite! It's hard to imagine the healthy, happy, much loved kitty I see before me wandering the streets; alone, emaciated and "beaten up." Who knows how you came to find yourself on your own, defenseless without your claws. But thankfully, with a little help from a higher power, you found your way into rescue in time, and into the loving arms of a lady as lovely as yourself! (That photo of you with your forever mom is just the best!!) How lucky you are to have found one another, and I hope for you both many, many more wonderful years together! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, both of you lovely ladies...you deserve it!
    Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lily Ann!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing and reading about you, beautiful Lily Ann! How wonderful that you and your devoted guardian have meshed so perfectly, to where you each know what the other is feeling/wanting/needing. Such mutual respect and understanding can't be beat, and you both are a shining example of love and acceptance. Hope you get the faucet turned on to just a trickle (no splashes on your gorgeous coat . . . ) and get lots of all your favorite things to celebrate your COTD honour, pretty Lily Ann!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Lily Ann - you are a stunning Lynx Point (we call that Tabby Point in Australia) Siamese. I've had 3 of the same breed and have to say that I just love the combination of blue eyes and striped coat - and you are an incredibly beautiful example!

What a wonderful rescue story, Miss Lily Ann. You and your purrson are so meant for each other - and what joy and love you give.

It defies all reason to think there are such cruel people in the world that would leave such a beauty like you out on the street, fending for yourself - without claws!! Thank heavens for shelters and the kindness of people who want to adopt from them. Now you are in the lap of luxury and so well deserve it.

Congrats on being our truly beautiful COTD, Lily Ann.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

What a pretty girl you are Lily Ann. I'm glad you and your mommy found each other. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lily Ann

What a beautiful kitty! I love her pretty tabby stripes and cute white toes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Lily Ann

Thank you to all who commented about Lily Ann and her story. At this time, Lily is perfecting her Saturday evening nap. She's exhausted from her day-long reign. Thanks to all who enjoyed her pictures and story!