Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Lily Ann

Blog Entries

Dear Lily Ann

your really such a pretty kitty.. whoever dumped you was a fool especially with no front claws.. the cat angels guided you to where you are today so you could have a good life.. i pray you live a long time even in old age because that woman is so good to you and your so special.. please continue to purr even though it is soft.. as that show gratitude to the one that rescued and loves you.. your really a peaceful kitty so enjoy cat of the day today dear lily ann.. we love you.. 20120602.0420

What a SWEET tribute to such a gentle souled kitty! Dear Lily Ann, you were an angel, indeed, sent to be a beautiful companion to your Mom. It was wonderful to make your acquaintance this morning.

Happy COTD to you, dear Lily Ann, you have a SUPER day celebrating with your Mom!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Lucky Lily Ann

What a beautifully written story! Lily Ann is such a pretty Lynx Point with her stunning blue eyes. As I read about "The Cat of the Day" every day I realize there are so many wonderful people in this world. This poor little kitty was so beat up yet you found it in your heart to adopt her and love her unconditionally. Because you gave her a safe home she gives back to you that same unconditional love and companionship. You're a dynamic duo! I hope you share many years together! Happy COTD to both of you!!!

Lovely, loving Lily Ann!

What a pretty lady you are. As for not "talking" too much, looks to me as though in the photo with your purrson stroking you, you're saying "thank-you."

We just love that photo of you Lily Ann with your Meeowmie, two Dear Ladies enjoying their company.
    You are such a Dear Cat Lily Ann and after your rough start , you have landed in Kitty Paradise.

It is indeed a shame a crime in fact athat so many wonderful Pets end up as Lost Souls because so many people value their damned toys more than the love of Gods Creatures.
    Thank God Lily Ann, you are on of the lucky ones.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending a Lucky Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Her Meeowmie ^^ Our Newest Cat and Meeowmie of the Day ^^ ^^!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi, Lily Ann!

Hi, Lily Ann! I see two sides of you -- the gentle soul and the spirited meezer lady who gets the bed made just so, knows how to get meowmie to come and open the tap, and communicates in such unique ways! What a gorgeous girl you are with your pretty coat and amazing blue eyes! My kitty is also front-paw declawed and has absolutely no desire to go outdoors. I agree with Pinot's Mom - you and meowmie are beautifui companions! Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Lily Ann!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Lily Ann, it's a pleasure to meet you and your human. You are beautiful! What a wonderful twosome you are--to love and have each other. I enjoyed reading about you and how you two get along and how you know each other's habits and what you like and dislike. I am sure Lily Ann is purring most of the time--in her heart with love and gratitude. I hope you two have many more years with each other. I'd like to give both of you a ((Hug)). Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Dear sweet Lily Ann, you and your Meowmie are both so beautiful! How wonderful that you have found each other and are so good to and for each other.

God bless, and happy Cat of the Day to you, Lily Ann! May you enjoy some extra-special loving and goodies today!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

A beautiful cat with a story that began tragically and that turned happy, thanks to a kind woman who's worth transcends all that the word "human" implies...

Lovely Lily Ann

What a wonderful story! I hope you have Lily Ann with you for many years to come. I just lost my beautiful Lydia Jane to heart/kidney failure. I miss her so much. She was a quirky kitty, too.

Lily Anne,

It's been a pleasure meeting such a beautiful, sweet, and intelligent cat. Sorry to hear about your hard start (you were resourceful) but now you have a loving forever home.

You mom wrote: "I can leave the door open, but she's totally disinterested in going out. She's been there, done that!" Most of my rescues agree If I open the door they move in the other direction. Another like to burrow under blankets and sheets, too.

Lily Ann, May you have at least as many years ahead of you as that has passed.

Congratulations and hope you get extra scritchies and luvies on this very special day! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

It was heartwarming to read your story, Lily Ann. Although you had a rough start, you are now safe and very much loved. And what a beautiful girl you are.

I wish you many more happy and healthy years with your mom and hope you celebrate with extra treats and lots of cuddles today. Congratulations on being out Cat of the Day, Lily Ann!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Pefect fit

Hello. I see Lily Ann has trained you so that the two of you are a perfect fit for each other. Congratulations on a successful rescue and bless you both. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. She is a gorgeous creature!

Beautiful Lily Ann!

You are so loved, Lilly Ann! Your mommy thinks you are the "cat's meow". It's obvious how appreciated you are. Seems like you both found each other by some big awesome plan, this could not have been just a coincidence, you are so perfect for each other. It was a joy reading your story. Happy COTD!!!

Blog Entries

Lily Ann

I think Lily Ann has the perfect mum and the bestest home! I also think it's very funny that Lily ann was labeled substantial, that's lovely and a very nice thing to be Lily is wonderful and the perfect COTD, peace and love