Thread: Anyone on Weight Watchers? Question! :)

Hybrid View

Anyone on Weight Watchers? Question! :)

So I'm on the OLD plan of Weight Watchers, and I've already lost up to 4.2lbs - I'm up to 20 points a day - it is equal to 26-27 points on the NEW Weight Watchers plan. So, my goal is to lose 15-20lbs, in between. I walk daily, I do random workouts, some times I don't but all I do is watch what I eat and pay attention to how much I eat as well. I drink more water and more 0 calories drinks along with hot green tea (lemon or honey) Now, I'm curious, I'm not exactly how sure activity points work - how can you use it towards a specific day or weekend? Does anyone have advice?
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    So I'm on the OLD plan of Weight Watchers, and I've already lost up to 4.2lbs - I'm up to 20 points a day - it is equal to 26-27 points on the NEW Weight Watchers plan. So, my goal is to lose 15-20lbs, in between. I walk daily, I do random workouts, some times I don't but all I do is watch what I eat and pay attention to how much I eat as well. I drink more water and more 0 calories drinks along with hot green tea (lemon or honey) Now, I'm curious, I'm not exactly how sure activity points work - how can you use it towards a specific day or weekend? Does anyone have advice?
    I used to do WW years ago too. I might still have all of my books and written materials on it. I'll look around at home and see if I can find some info for you. WW is a good plan.

I don't know anything about WW other than I have seen it work wonders for people, my mom included. She still follows a really old plan to. I wish you luck!

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    I used to do WW years ago too. I might still have all of my books and written materials on it. I'll look around at home and see if I can find some info for you. WW is a good plan.
    Thanks! Appreciate it. Alysser, It is definitely working so far for me and I've been on it for about 3 weeks, so that's good!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I like WW cause it is so easy. I never 'used' my exercise/activity points, staying true to the diet. I felt like it was a bonus to not use them, as it only increased the loss.

Good luck!

Way to go so far. I'm losing weight just by counting calories... which is pretty much like adding up points. The trick is being honest with how many calories or points you've actually eaten.

I will go over on calories once in a while. A weekend here or there won't kill your weekly effort. You can't deprive yourself or otherwise the food at any meal will look blah and the forbidden food takes on a whole new level of excitement.... and then you succumb to it and say, "gee that didn't taste as good as I thought it would."

Good luck. It gets easier as it becomes habit and them it becomes second nature. It blows my mind how easily I retrained my mind and body to eat less calories and make healthy changes to each meal. Case inpoint: I am addicted to Applebees oriental chicken salad. If you order it as they prepare it, it something insane like 2000 caloriea. I now order it with grilled chicken and EVERYTHING on the side. This way I can measure how many ounces and such are actually on the salad. I've that salad down to 500 calories and it tastes as good as the original --- just less dressing, almonds, and rice noodles. Simple measuring and substituions.

WW is the best diet there is, IMO. Both my daughter and I lost weight on it. I thought it was actually fun.

I filled up on raw veggies. I can't get enough of them.

I could use the materials as well, if anyone else has them. I gotta get at least 20-30 lbs off. Now that it's nice out and my knee is feeling better, I can walk with Utchie/Isis in the stroller. I'll take pics.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!