Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smokey

Congratulations Smokey on being Cat of the Day and thank you to Smokey's mom for sharing her beautiful big boy with us. No only are you a breathtaking blue-grey mancat Smokey, it sounds like you have the heart of a lion - looking after your pride. It's that positive, take charge attitude that makes you so beyond charming sweetie. Enjoy being celebrated by your family Smokey.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Smoldering Smokey!

Hi Smokey! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and belated happy birthday wishes, as well!
    Oh, what a handsome hunk of feline perfection you are, Smokey, and clearly so very, very loved...by so many! How lucky can a kitty get, having not only the most loving and caring of forever homes, but an equally loving extended family in fur mom Tia, fur dad Toby, brothers Sheamus and Cinder, and of course your human daddy! A kitty couldn't hope for a more perfect life, and your family (human and furry), couldn't wish for a sweeter, more loving furkid than you!!!
    Thank you Smokey, for ending by day with a huge smile, for taking the time to paw off a note to us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to the very special boy that you are! I hope you and Aunt Lilly, Uncle Bubba and Aunt Nutmeg, are ALL enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max, and loved to pieces!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Smokey, our very special and most deserving "top cat!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Smokey

He is such a handsome kitty! I love his beautiful thick grey fur. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.