Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superb Silky

Super Silky!

Happy Cat of the Day to you handsome Tuxie man, proud American!
    What a beautiful boy you are, Silky; twenty pounds of pure love and heart!!!! It might have been a while in the waiting, first having to suffer an uncaring lot of a so called family, followed by the sad loss of your elderly Mom (whom I'm sure loved you). But at last you're finally living the good life, the life you always deserved...a life led on your terms! You were the best thing that ever happened to your forever Mom (or Dad), and no doubt that's a ditto on your part! Oh yes, life is good!!!!
    Thanks for ending my long day with a HUGE SMILE, Silky! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful boy...drinking from a long, tall, cool glass of water, munching on some crispy/crunchy vittles, playing with your "toys of choice," and most importantly, just being loved to pieces! And speaking of love...here's to MANY, many more wonderful, love filled years for you and your devoted human!!!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Silky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I just had to comment on our fellow Albuquerquean Silky! We are so proud that such a handsome guy is representing our fine City today! We could not think of a finer or more elegant gentleman to do so! We hope you enjoy your special day and maybe even have a little green chile with your dinner! Congrats!

Silky

What a handsome kitty! I love his white whiskers and that little white spot on the tip of his tail. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Sassy Silky!

OMG - Silky - you look just like my Crunch! Crunch is bigger - a whopping 30 lbs, and he doesn't have a white tip on his tail...
    I love your pics...and I like your 'cattitude' too - lol!
    May everyday be COTD for you, Silky!