Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey all (it's been awhile)

I remember you Glad to see you back. Hope you share some more photos with us.

Oh my goodness, so good to see all thease post from all the people that I used to talk to, I missed you all!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Z View Post
    Indeed it was always my dream, and thank you! It's a hard course with little free time, and I'm feeling it more and more as I get further into it. This term has been pretty hellish to say the least. 3rd year only gets worse, apparently!

I didn't know you were a vet tech. There are quite a few people on the boards now who are working/training in the veterinary field. I anticipate a Pet Talk practice being opened at some point!
    Don't tell my boss, but I would totally leave my current job to work at a PT clinic!

facebook

It certainly has been a long while! I have actually thought about you frequently, and am glad to see an update!

Everything good, here! I moved out on my own and currently only have Molli, my poodle. My cocker Sam is still living with my mom and they are both as great as can be. Getting older though! (Molli will be 8 and Sam 7 in 2 months, to think they were both puppies when I joined! )

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    I remember you; I just came back from a ~3 year absence myself. And I remember you, too, Alysser (as Maltese_Love!). Nice to see some familiar faces still
    Great to see you back too!!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*