Thread: Hi, Fluffy!

Hi, Fluffy!

Hi, Fluffy! Your siblings Midnight, Snickers and Romeo have all been POTD and now here you are! Another member of the family! You are so cute, I like your fur. It looks very soft to pet! I know your person provides loads of love and care to you and your family every day -- you have a terrific home for a chin! Gentle pets and scritches to you today, Fluffy! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fluffy what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. I'm so glad that you have a happy and loving home with other chins to play with. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. It is YOUR day after all.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Fluffy

Sending out lots of lovin' to pretty little Fluffy!! So cute, I wonder how many babies she can have at one time? Maybe just one at a time? Anyway if she is pregnant that will be a very lucky little chin to have such a big lovely family! Enjoy your day Fluffy, peace and love

Precious Fluffy the Chin!

Hi Fluffy! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your entire family!
    What a precious little Chin you are, Fluffy; it's easy to see how your Mom feel instantly in love with your sweet self!
    I've never been mom to a Chin, but I understand just what she means when shes says "you can't stop at just one"! I'm so, so happy for you and your furry mate that you were able to stay together! And oh, you might even be a mommy by now! hehe Well, I'm sure and your mate are going to make great Chin parents, that your babies will all be beautiful! And umm, I have a feeling that perhaps after the big day arrives one more Chin might be added to your humans' big, happy, furry family!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you and all of your furry friends are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desire, and more!
    Lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Fluffy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fluffy

What a cute chinchilla! I love her little paws and big ears. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.