Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly Shadow!

Silly Shadow!

Good Morning, Shadow! You are such a cutie! I'm so glad your family found you so we could have the opportunity to meet you. I love that picture of you on your person's lap - such a silly position! I bet you do that a lot!

Well, congratulations on your COTD little Shadow, have a Super Memorial Day and COTD celebration with your new forever family, and your sister Jasmine!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello, precious kitten Shadow! What a darling you are with your blue eyes and grey coat! I like all the pictures of you, especially the one of you in your person's lap! Soooo cute! I hope you will grow up to have a long, wonderful, happy life! Happy Kitten of the Day, cutie Shadow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Cat of the Day Shadow.
    You sure are a little cutie pie.
    I love the little spots on your belly
    I also like the picture in the baby carriage .
    Enjoy your day sweetie
    tell mom to give you extra scritches and a tummy rubs from me

Little Shadow Kitty

Dear Friend,
    Thank you so much for sharing your story about your kitties, especially Shadow. You have a good heart and, since I noticed a Scripture on your top concerning dwelling in the House of the Lord, I assume you also know the Blessed Lord Jesus as your Savior. That said, then some day, when all is said and done and we who belong to Him are Home, I will maybe meet you and your family there, along with Shadow. I believe with all my heart that our pets go to Heaven, too, when they leave this earth. When people say they have no soul and there won't be animals in Heaven, I think they put our loving Father in a box. If His children desire to have their pets with them in Heaven, that is a very small thing for them to ask and I know He would be more than happy to let such a thing happen.
    Shadow looks so much like a big gray tabby we had many years ago (I'm 61 years old and have had many pets during my time on this earth since 1951). The kitty's name was Humphrey and he grew to be a fairly large kitty- not fat but just a "big boy kitty", at 16 pounds. I used to call him my "Pal Kitty", and he was as he followed me around like Shadow does you. Humphrey is in Heaven now (I still can tear up when I talk or write of him. I loved him very much...).
    I'm assuming you will keep Shadow inside for the rest of his life. It's a known fact that kitties who stay inside live longer than those who go out. There's so many things which can hurt a kitty outside that it's just so much better to keep them inside with you, where they are safe.
    Well, I've written a book. May the Lord bless you and Shadow and all your family and pets, now and in the future. May Shadow live a long, happy, healthy life, with sun-filled days where he can lie in a window and watch the birds (Boy, did Humphrey ever chatter and talk to the birds! ). May he have many toys to play with and lots of love from all around him. I know he'll have plenty of love from you, my friend.
    Take care. My love to all in Christ Jesus, my Beloved Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky

USA

Shadow, your mom sure picked the right porch for you and your sister! And your home seems like the perfect match.

Congratulations and have a fun-filled day as Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hi Shadow , this is Scrappy Two and Empress Josephine!!
    We were young Ctas of the Future too when wewere rescued , although not as young as you!!
    Did you wander away from your Momma Cat , we hope that someonejust did not leave you out in the wilderness at such a young age!!!

You are such a Dear Sweet Little Wonder Kitten and now you will never ever have to worry about food, shelter and love as you have won the Lost Kitten Lottery and are now with some Guardians who will watch over you for the rest of your life!!!

We Lucky Second Chance Hotel Cats are all sending a Cat Of The Future MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest and Luckiest Little Cat Of The Future and Cat of The Day Sensational Shadow ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Shadow is an adorable little kitten and he has found a soulmate in you it seems. I love his pictures especially the one of him sleeping with his toes curled in what a cute, cute baby.

Thank you and your Uncle so much for taking care ofShadow and his sister Jasmine. Without your help it is uncertain what may have happened to two wonderful little cats.

Congratulations Shadow on being Cat of the Day - enjoy being a spoiled little baby - you've found your loving home.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh my what a precious little fellow. Shadow you have put me in cuteness overload. I love the pics, my two favs are the ones of you doing your Superman impression and the one with your red bankie where you look like you're popping out of a Valentines Day heart! Have a wonderful COTD shadow! I only wish I knew what kind of mischeif you'll be getting into today?

Sweet little Shadow, I must confess I fell in love with your extreme gorgeousness
    You are too cute for words

I'm so glad you and your little sister found a family and a nice home to grow up safe and loved
    I pray you both have a long and healthy life, full of joy!

Happy COTD Baby Shadow, love and tons of kisses for you
    astrid

Oh, little Shadow, what an adorable little kitten you are! We are so happy that you were rescued, and your sister Jasmine too. Congratulations on being selected as today's Cat of the Day.

Best wishes for you and Jasmine AND Dave to have a wonderful day of celebration and fun and love and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

THUNK! I just fell over - where is the cuteness warning on this KOTD???

Shadow is just adorable with his tummy spots and blue eyes. How wonderful that his sister also stayed in the family.

Happy Cat of the Day, Shadow, and I hope you get spoiled more than usual (if that is possible!).
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries

Shadow

Thanks so much for the pictures of little Shadowman, he is so very adorable he could brighten anyones day! He sure cheered me up I love his little speckled belly, one lb. is SO small!! Have the bestest day, peace and love

Shadow what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I'm so glad your sister, got a wonderful new home too. Now you can grow up together. I bet your cat mom left you where she did because she knew you would find loving homes there. Mom cats do that a lot. I know, I have several cats that their moms left for me to love. I hope you are enjoying your very special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

mr shadow

you are so sweet shadow.. i like the pix of you with momies hand on your tummy.. that is so cute.. congrats on being kitten/cat of the day.. you have your special honour early in life.as cotd or kotd.. your a sweet little kitte and your sister to so you not alone and you got a playmate to grow up with.. good for you.. 20120528.1133

Shadow!

What a beautiful lil' guy! I applaud the patience and gentleness of your owners, Shadow! And I'm glad that your sister was also saved - yipee!
    Shadow - you are so pretty. Smart too. I have to say that kittens - at an early age - know how to go to the litter box when shown only one time...it's in their genes - lol!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Shadow!