Thread: Trixie and Sunny, two special bunnies!

Trixie and Sunny, two special bunnies!

What a great story! Trixie needed a friend, Sunny needed a home, and the post lady knew exactly where to go! Trixie and Sunny, you are adorable and I can tell from your pictures and bio that you are very loved and well cared for! (Maybe a bit spoiled, too- just a bit ) Your coats look so soft to pet! Could you please have your family give you each some petting from me today. I hope you get some special cuddles or maybe a delicious bunny treat to celebrate your special day! Happy Bunny Pets of the Day to Sunny and Trixie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Trixie and Sunny what a pair of beautiful bunnies you are!!!

What a touching story!!! I'm so happy for you both. You now have the love and family you both needed. Plus you are best friends too!!! Doesn't get much better than that, eh? I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweeties, for being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Sunny and Trixie!

Hi there Sunny and Trixie! A very happy Pet of the Day to you two beautiful bunnies! What a great story, what a truly amazing and touching tale is yours, and we give great thanks to your guardian angel post lady, and the fates, for making this happy homecoming a reality! It was definitely destined to be that you two kids would be together, and what a made in heaven match it is! I'm sure dear Dusty is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge today, so comforted knowing his best bunny bud Trixie has a new furry friend, that a once frightened and homeless bunny now has a family who will love him forever and always!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! I hope you two are enjoying your much deserved day of honor; hippity hopping all about the garden, soaking up the sunshine, being pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, precious Sunny and Trixie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Trixie and Sunny

What sweet bunnies! I love their beautiful colors and cute faces. Congratulations on being Pets of the Day today!

~K.