Thread: Hi, Rudolph!

Hi, Rudolph!

I don't think I've ever met a black lamb before, Rudolph! And I've enjoyed meeting a black lamb who plays with the dogs and has a kitty for a new friend! You are so very adorable! I hope you have a wonderful day of fun with Oliver and your puppy friends! Please have your very caring person give you some petting from me -- some for the doggies and cute kitty Oliver too Happy Pet of the Day, sweet Rudolph!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Rudolph

Rudolph is an adorable little black baby, what an awsome POTD! Hope he has lotsa fun, peace and love

Rudolph the Lamb!

Hi Rudolph! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful, painfully precious, black nosed pile of fuzzy wool you are Rudolph! You are totally irresistible, and I have no doubt that with time even Oliver will "come around" to see the error of his ways! (That photo of you and he together, the looks on your faces, are priceless!)
    What a wonderful gift of love your Mom was blessed with that Christmas (even if your Grandpa was only kidding), and I hope for you and your family many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship...and success on the show ciruit! (I just know you're going to "wow" the judges!) Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweet one, celebrating to the max with your human family, the pups, and Oliver the kitty!
    Lots of love and gentle hugs to you, precious Rudolph!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rudolph what a gorgeous little fellow you are!!!

I'm still smiling from seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you. I bet you will wow the judges when you go to shows. I hope you and your family are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess no one lee throughout of the children's song that I did when we were preparing his page! I am the only kids who grew up singing

Baah baah black sheep have you any wool?
    Yes, sir, yes sir, three bags full.
    One for my master, one for my dame
    One for the little boy that lives down the lane
    Baah baah black sheep have you any wool?
    Yes, sir, yes sir, three bags full!

it will be some time before Rudolph has that much wool to spare!
    I've Been Frosted

Rudolph

He is so cute! I love his sweet ears. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

You are adorable, darling Rudolph! Years ago I was so enamored with lambs that I have a huge collection of vintage planters, figurines, books, etc. I must cull the herd or downsize, so all is for sale. It was always special to find a black sheep item, and I've just met another black sheep, our special POTD, Rudolph! Hope your day was fun and that you grow to love cats, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs