Thread: Dolly & Molly

Dolly & Molly

I, too, would have chosen both puppies and have done so in the past but with Black Labs. What a great decision on your part. Molly and Dolly are absolutely precious.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Dolly & Molly!!!!!!! What precious babies. I would have taken both of you also.
    Both of you are so beautiful. I just love dogs. They can become a members of your family so fast. You
    don't think of them as animals. They are so sweet & loving. They bring so much love and joy into our lives. Congratulations on
    DOTD. You are both so pretty. Have long and wonderful lives

Linda in SC

Oh my goodness, double my pleasure today with Molly and Dolly! Good morning, adorable little ladies! How wonderful that your parents chose to keep you together! And now you are learning some of your puppy skills, like how to use a potty pad and how to wear a collar. I'm sure many terrific times will follow! Happy Dogs of the Day to you, Molly and Dolly! (p.s., I love the picture of you each in a circle, side by side!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Dolly and Molly

Dolly and Molly COULD NOT be cuter!! Oh my they are adorable, and it is so great they aren't seperated so they can grow up together! Too charming for words, best little puppies of the day!! Keep spreadin' the smiles girls, peace and love

OH MY GOODNESS!! Dolly and Molly, you two are absolutely adorable!! I can see why it would have been difficult to choose just one of you. I love little dogs and you two are just precious and I know you are loved! I am sure you are going to give your family (and vice versa) many memories in the years to come. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely pictures. LilGirl and Sissy send Hugs your way. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi Dolly and Molly!!!!

You two are extremely ADORABLE!!!! We think you both look exactly alike except for your sizes. We loved your story. Everyone has to have a Chi. We know Chis are the biggest sweethearts in the world. We're smiling from ear to ear to see you two were kept together!! Your pictures are so sweet. From two Chis in Florida we send big loves and kisses to you two Chis in Alabama!!! Keep on loving your lives with your loving family!!! Your family is in for a wonderful ride!!! We wish you both happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Adorable Dolly and Molly!

Hi Dolly and Molly! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! I think I'm seeing double! What an adorable, dynamic duo you two make! I too would find it impossible to resist taking you both home with me; double the furry love for your family, and you two cuties (who are clearly inseparable) were able to stay together! What a wonderful, happy, love filled life awaits you both, what cherished memories you all will be making over the many years to come! You family is so very lucky to have been blessed with furkids as sweet and special as you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, ladies! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading all about you and your enchanted life, and oh, your photos are simply heart melting!!!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, girls, being pampered and loved to pieces!
    Gentle hugs and little kisses to you, adorable Dolly and Molly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dolly and Molly, such terrific twins. You are both so lovely. Give your people kisses for us.

Congratulations and hope you both have an awesome day as Dogs of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Dolly & Molly, you're both so adorable and I'm so glad that you were able to be adopted together. I also love your coloring. Congrats on being DOTD!!!