Thread: Siberian husky breeder shut down

Siberian husky breeder shut down

On the local news this week there was a siberian husky breeder who was raided and over 70 dogs rescued but the puppies still missing. Apparently they were in bad conditions. The breeder is an Iditarod racer and shows his dogs. It goes to show you can't just trust the titles a breeder has on their dogs and the work they do with them when choosing a puppy.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...-County-kennel

http://sheboyganhub.sheboyganpress.c...at-went-wrong-

I'm trying to find out if this guy is on the akc suspension list or if I can ask them to look into him so he can't keep registering his dogs with them.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

The story said they also removed 60 goats, and the 10-year-old child was placed in foster care. I am glad they are intending to keep following up with this guy and make sure he didn't just stash the puppies somewhere to start breeding again! Those poor animals!
    I've Been Frosted

Another great move against puppy meals, hope the fully track down where possible he could start the same poor method for dogs again.
    In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog. ~Edward Hoagland

2.5 years old dachshund Dan