Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nanni

Nanni

When I first saw Nanni I said "wow!" She is a very striking looking cat; I can see why she hates to be brushed with all that fur, but it's a necessary evil in her case. I hope you are together for many years, and I wish Nanni a happy COTD today.

Nanni, you are such a strikingly beautiful lady. Congratulations and hope you have a grand day as Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Congratulations Nanni on being Cat of the Day! You are remarkable - a beautiful face, piercing eyes, incredibly luscious coat and a look of intelligent that commands respect - just gorgeous. I would love to take a walk with you in your garden and hear all about your adventures pretty lady.

Enjoy your day filled with fun and love, hugs and cuddles and of course, lots of treats.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

What a Great Cat you are Nanni and you are from Germany , one of our favorite countries.
    All of Our Angels love Germany , the Cats , sausages and Beer Halls.

You are such a Cool Cat Nanni you are such a sweet blend of colours , and are such a Dear Happy Katze too.

We are sending a Wunderbar Greeting to Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Maine Coon ^^ and a Great Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Lady Cat and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I agree with Barbiecat -- when I first saw Nanni, I said, "Wow!" What a beautiful kitty you are, Nanni! You are so fluffy and lovely! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nanni

what a beautiful cat. she sounds like fun. she looks very big too. i have a 2 year old cat that i still call "the kitten" he will always be my kitten, even tho he's bigger than the dog MOL

Nanni you are indeed one gorgeous girl!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today and reading about you. You are a special kitty indeed. What fun it must be having you as a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nanni

She had a beautiful face and a lovely coat
    amdla

Blog Entries

Nanni

Nanni is such a darling, what a beautiful pussycat!! Have a fabulous day, peace and love

Nanni, what a beautiful girl you are! All that nice shaggy fur in lovely colors. Have a wonderful day of celebration and treats as Cat of the Day!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi there Nanni! You certainly are a fluffy girl, and so pretty too! Any chance you have some forest cat in you too? Being a fifty something man I couldn't help but notice you have more hair growing out of your ears than me! It looks a whole lot better on you though. Happy COTD Nanni! Have fun in the garden!

12. I love, love, love the ear tuffs! Nanni - it makes you look so exotic - as if perhaps some of your ancestors came from another planet - same as Mr. Spock perhaps??

You look so fluffy and elegant - I would want to snuggle you all up!

Congratulations to our Cat of the Day....Nanni!

You are a beautiful lady Nanni! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Nanni!

Hi Nanni, most beautiful kitty in the world! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    You truly are one stunning beauty, Nanni, a beauty in body and heart! Your young person is one lucky girl/boy, having a furkid as sweet and gentle and loving as you to call her/his very own, a best friend for life! How proud your family is of their beautiful girl, and understandably so! You're the best, Nanni, and so very deserving of the title Cat of the Day, every day!
    Hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more; a day free of carriers, big balls, and hair combing!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Nanni, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nanni, you have such presence and beauty that I caught my breath when I saw your photo. Your coat is magnificent and your eyes look right out from your soul. You are indeed very special.

Gentle big girl - how worthy you are to be our COTD!! I hope your day is filled with delight and all the things you love most.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell