Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pet Psychic Opportunity - this Saturday

Does Willy normally eat carrots?

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    Does Willy normally eat carrots?
    Never seen him eat carrots before. He does like those Fancy Feast Florentine dinners. They have veggies in them, but not carrots as far as I know. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post
    anyone wanna update?
    So, for SasVermont's update, see this thread.
    I've Been Frosted

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Amazing pet reading this morning. See #60 in this thread: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...-Renal-failure
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Pinot's Mom, how did it go today? I was not able to hang on to hear her session with you! And Rachel, she said she would email you the reading she did for you, just so nothing gets lost in translation, etc, so once she emails me, is it okay if I give her your email address, or would you rather I forward it to you via PM?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Pinot's Mom, how did it go today? I was not able to hang on to hear her session with you! And Rachel, she said she would email you the reading she did for you, just so nothing gets lost in translation, etc, so once she emails me, is it okay if I give her your email address, or would you rather I forward it to you via PM?
    Well, Karen, I'm not sure. What she said was she heard from Pinot that she was spraying in response to a possible other kitty in the area and she was trying to find a mate. Pinot is spayed; she said it is not unheard of that this happens with spayed kitties. She also said she had a feeling there might be inflamation, possibly from Pinot's original virus, and that should be checked out. I will take her to the vet again, we'll see.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

She can email me. I am in SC right now.
    Thanks!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Okay, I'll send her your address!
    I've Been Frosted

Okay, I'll send her your address!
    Just letting you know I haven't heard from her. If it's easier for her, she can PM you and you can PM me. Thanks!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    Just letting you know I haven't heard from her. If it's easier for her, she can PM you and you can PM me. Thanks!
    I was waiting until you were home. I'll send her your email address now.
    I've Been Frosted

I was waiting until you were home. I'll send her your email address now.
    Ok perfect! We got home on Saturday night. A well needed vacation and now the dog search begins.

I had no idea pet psychics existed! Are they only phone readings or can they be done via email/photo as I'm in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyzabear View Post
    I had no idea pet psychics existed! Are they only phone readings or can they be done via email/photo as I'm in Australia?
    Hi, Kyzabear! This is an old thread from last summer, but if you go to the radio station's website, http://AllPawsPetTalk.com and click on the "Aaimal Experts" button, you can scroll down and see some of the psychics there, and click over to their websites!
    I've Been Frosted

Years ago, I contacted a pet communicator to ask some questions. She was dead-on on some the things she said and I was just shocked. She did answer all of my questions and then some.

Hi, Kyzabear! This is an old thread from last summer, but if you go to the radio station's website, http://AllPawsPetTalk.com and click on the "Aaimal Experts" button, you can scroll down and see some of the psychics there, and click over to their websites!
    Brilliant. Shall do. Thanks!