Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pet Psychic Opportunity - this Saturday

I'll let you know if anything is available this Saturday, and what she says! and by the way, Hey, Hank! Good to see you!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    Thank you, Karen! If also, she could shed ANY light on this outdoor cat we have that's constantly hanging around our house and on our deck - that would be great too. Along with if she has any idea of what breed I would be more suitable to go for when I start the puppy search in August. I'm switching back and forth to hound dogs to Labs to Huskies... I just can't make up my mind. Mike is set on ONE breed, which is the Labrador Retriever. I think Mike would appreciate a reading on Dozer, too. I'll include a picture of him.

Here are two pictures - One of Hank and one of the outdoor cat.

Anything else, let me know. Thanks Karen, I really appreciate it.
    all i wanna say is OMG - I LOOOOOOOOOVE the cat!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Perfect! I won't be around on Saturday - I will be in Columbus doing a photoshoot of my cousin's family. So if you could, just PM me if you find out anything.

That cat is back, but she is pretty sweet to me lately, always cuddling or rubbing head against me and staying close. I wouldn't mind if I ended up 'keeping' her as our cat if the neighbors actually move out.. and not take her.. I would take her in.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Okay, I have not heard yet whether there will be an opportunity this Saturday or not. When I find out, I will let you know!
    I've Been Frosted

So, anyone available this Saturday and have a question? Rachel, I will ask her about me talking to her in your stead, unless Mike or someone there with you could do it!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    So, anyone available this Saturday and have a question? Rachel, I will ask her about me talking to her in your stead, unless Mike or someone there with you could do it!
    Sounds good! Actually I won't be around on Saturday - I will be at a wedding. Can you do it for me? Also, we had to submit the cat to the Animal Protective League a couple weeks ago. She had a broken paw and we didn't have the money and we knew it was the best thing we could do for her to keep her safe as well. Last I heard, she was getting ready to be up for adoption so that's wonderful news. So, inquire about Hank and Dozer. If she gets anything out of them, just let me know. Also, I am very concerned about Hank - he seems to be gaining weight and we keep trying to make sure he doesn't, but we don't know what the cause is of it. Also, we are definitely getting a puppy in August after our family vacation - we don't know what kind yet, we thought we would be getting a English Lab, but too expensive, so we are still figuring things out. If she inquires something, let me know also.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I will do that for you, and let you know what she says, Rachel!

Anyone else?
    I've Been Frosted

Anyone else? Still have one slot available for this Saturday!
    I've Been Frosted

Would it be inappropriate to ask why Princess Pinot ..ahem... piddles straight out onto the wall?
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hee hee! I'll see if she has time, but I just spoke top Sasvermont, and she'll be calling in as well, so that's the two spots!
    I've Been Frosted

Any Psychic assist yesterday?

Yes, she was able to speak to Sasvermont, and I'll let her tell you about it when she has Internet access again!
    I've Been Frosted

anyone wanna update?
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I called in this morning -- skipped my staff meeting to call -- shhh, don't tell the boss.
    I'm kind of in a quandry. The communicator was spot-on about Willy's personality and health issues.
    I had already set up an appointment to have him put to sleep due to his acute kidney failure. But, Willy indicated that he wants to stay another few weeks, so we will cancel the appointment.

She was absolutely correct about his having a lot of energy in the morning and being very low at night. Willy evidently feels that the morning's compensate for feeling badly in the evening and wants to stay a little longer. He also wants purreed carrots. (It's only 7:30 a.m. here, and Bobcat is already on his way to the store to get them).

I fly home tomorrow and we'll reassess. Of course, if Willy shows and sign of pain or distress, we will take him to vet so he can cross the bridge.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Glad she was able to help! Hmm, carrots? Hey, worth a shot!
    I've Been Frosted