Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pet Psychic Opportunity - this Saturday

Pet Psychic Opportunity - this Saturday

All Paws is trying something different, they need volunteers to call in this Saturday at 10 am Eastern or so to speak with a pet psychic. Would anyone here be interested? You'd get to talk with the person yourself, I'd just need a picture of the pet you are going to ask about so I can email it to them.
    I've Been Frosted

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I would LOVE the opportunity, but I'm at work and can't make long distance phone calls.

I would love to know how Willy is feeling and explain to him (if he doesn't already understand) why we have to give him sub-q fluids.

I hope someone on PT will take you up on the offer. I'd love to hear how their session goes.

Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I am another who'd love the opportunity - but will be out of town.
    Hope you get someone to take you up on the offer!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    I would LOVE the opportunity, but I'm at work and can't make long distance phone calls.

I would love to know how Willy is feeling and explain to him (if he doesn't already understand) why we have to give him sub-q fluids.

I hope someone on PT will take you up on the offer. I'd love to hear how their session goes.

Lisa, I could call in for you if you want, and tell you afterwards what she says! You can PM me as much about Willy as you'd like, I know he's Siamese mix, how old is he now? As you have the photo, that helps ...
    I've Been Frosted

Karen,

I'll be sitting around the pool tomorrow and would LOVE to speak with a psychic. I'd love for her to tell me about Spike. You have my phone number.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Excellent, Donna - I sent you a PM!
    I've Been Frosted

So, anyone else? The producer told me he'd have room for four ...
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'd like some info on Myndi, but I won't be home in the morning. You want to be my stand in?

If so, I'd like to know if the pain meds she is taking for her arthritis and bad knees, are really helping, and is she really as happy as she appears to be. Also, does she really like Sparky, or does she just tolerate him for my sake?

Her d.o.b. is 1/24/96 if you need that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3467_edited.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	191.2 KB 
ID:	53632   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0006.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	53633   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Myndi portrait.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	53634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dec 2011012.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	903.3 KB 
ID:	53635   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	misc 2011009.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	756.8 KB 
ID:	53636  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Pomtzu, I'll ask the producer if that would be okay for me for more than one person ... as I said, this is an experimental show, so I'm not sure what the procedure will be!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Pomtzu, I'll ask the producer if that would be okay for me for more than one person ... as I said, this is an experimental show, so I'm not sure what the procedure will be!
    Okay - if not I will understand. Maybe if turns into a regular show then I can catch it another time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I just sent you a PM, Pomtzu, and Donna, I'm sending you a slight revision of the time!
    I've Been Frosted

Willy's reading ~

It was funny, I didn't send her the specific questions, but before I could ask, she kept saying "water and fish!" and asked if you maybe have a Zen garden.

When I asked if he understands the sub-q fluids, she laughed and said "that's why he was showing me water!" He does understand, he said you explain everything to him, and the water makes him feel peaceful. She said he's a very Zen kitty, and he that wants fish! Fish would be good. Fish please.

Willy also wanted you to know everything is going to be all right. She sensed there was something happening with you yourself, and Willy wanted you to not worry, everything will work out.
    Karen ~ I can't thank you enough. I'm calling Bobcat to tell him to get some halibut out of the freezer. If Willy wants fish, he's gonna get the best.

As for what's going on with me.... He could be picking up how much pain Bobcat is in with his back. Or how stressed we both are that Bobcat is in pain and our basement is torn apart due to a flood. I was worried that Willy would be stressed that we have so many contractors coming and going. But, it sounds like Willy is trying to reassure us that everything is going to be okay. So, we're just going to go with our Zen kitty.
    Last edited by kuhio98; 05-26-2012 at 10:45 AM.

Again, thank you Karen.

Bobcat and I keep giggling at "water and fish....water and fish". We never figured Willy for a "deep thinker", so we were pretty sure he didn't have a lot on his mind. Good to know he's so easily satisfied.

You're welcome! The psychic said he kept repeating those images - guess he wanted to get his point across clearly!
    I've Been Frosted

Anyone want to call in this Saturday? We are doing it again! The time would be around 10:30 am tomorrow, EST. Let me know, I know several folks were interested last time, but could not do it for various reasons. As always, a picture will help of the pet in question!
    I've Been Frosted