Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pet Psychic Opportunity - this Saturday

I visited with the pet psychic by phone this morning, concerning three of my ten cats: Molly (added 8/11), Sonic (added 11/10) and Ari(added 2005). I was without problems until Molly came to us. The psychic was spot on with all three cats. Amazingly so. She recognized that Ari is 'queen', that Sonic was troubled by Molly's arrival (which is when all the trouble began), and that Sonic wants to be top over Molly. It is territorial between those two, and one pees, then the other pees, then the other, on and on and on. She thought they needed to be on separate levels, that they liked the addition of litter boxes, that I should separate the food (which is in two places, and I now may add back a third).

Interestingly, she felt/found that Sonic was 'wide eyed' on the prozac, and that he really didn't' need to be on it. I have found that he is wide-eyed, and that his peeing really hasn't gone down/up much since the prozac began. I may try to wean him off of it.

She felt Molly did benefit from it, but it bothered her tummy, and that maybe she shouldn't be on it long term, so much.

I am amazed at how she quickly captured my kitties' personalities. She wanted me to call back in a few weeks, and felt like things would be better in three weeks.

Thanks, Karen for this opportunity!!

I missed this one...if they do it again, can they include Canada? TY
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

If you can call in to a US number, you can participate.
    I've Been Frosted

So, anyone want a reading tomorrow? Let me know!
    I've Been Frosted

Hey Karen!

You still have Spike's picture, right??? I'd like to give it a try and have set my alarm on my phone. I've put the phone number to call in my phone as well, so I can't miss this opportunity!!!

Can you call me and remind me just in case my two alarms don't work. What time should I call??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Hey Karen!

You still have Spike's picture, right??? I'd like to give it a try and have set my alarm on my phone. I've put the phone number to call in my phone as well, so I can't miss this opportunity!!!

Can you call me and remind me just in case my two alarms don't work. What time should I call??
    Oh - just sent you a PM. Yup, I still have Spike's picture, I was not sure if he was still the one you wanted her to chat with! And I will call you beforehand, I promise!
    I've Been Frosted

So, anyone want to talk to the psychic tomorrow, this Saturday? Let me know!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks, got two people - Staci, and Leslie will be calling in.
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you, Karen. I did call in this morning, but Staci was being talked to about her furbabies, and they ran out of time to talk to me. I was surprised by a phone call from the pet psychic while I was sitting in the waiting room at the Vet. with Minion on my lap because he actually took a turn for the worse during the course of the night. The pads on his feet were bleeding this morning. There were blood stains all over, and he was in pain. I took him to the vet, and was relieved and surprised, while my sweet MiniMin was sitting on my lap, to have Diane call and discuss her reading with me over the phone. It was wonderful. My main reason for calling her, was to see if MiniMin would be happier at the RB, since his feet were so mutilated from the declaw his previous owners who dumped him did to him, and his pads are always inflamed and sore. She stated that he is still happy with life, and that he was not ready to go to the heaven.

We got him some meds, I'm going to (again) try a different kitty litter. We are so thankful he's not ready to go to Rainbow Bridge yet. I'm not ready to lose him, nor are my kids.

Thank you so much for providing this peace of mind, Karen. Diane was lovely, and so helpful. I know that my sweet boy is still enjoying life, and that brings me such comfort

I am so glad she was able to reach you, and glad Min Min is still a happy kitty. Diane is a very nice person, isn't she?
    I've Been Frosted

My reading

I'm so glad she called you Leslie!
    I wasn't supposed to have a reading with Keegan 2 weeks ago but instead had to put her to sleep. She went back to Keegan and said that there was a liver issue - failing - everything smelled toxic like gasoline to her. She was asking to go and Diane thanked me for makin that decision and that Keegan thanks me. Kloe is JUST FINE being the only "child". She prefers a quiet house. (which answers my question on how she would do when I go on a 1 week vacation in 2 weeks LOL) but if I do get another dog to help my sadness she would be ok with that. Diane said my grief has been very loud and Kloe has sought me out to comfort me. (she has very much so) And that I explained to her about what happened with keegan and she appreciated that. (kloe) that really got me b/c I did do that - and didn't tell anyone I had done that! Diane also said that I am going to be going thru a lot of changes for awhile due to the 2 great losses I suffered. And that's ok - But she forsees me getting another dog in about 5 to 6 months.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I always sometimes forgets she reads people, too! Glad it was helpful for you both!
    I've Been Frosted

Hey Karen,
    Would you be able to do it for me, if there is a next time? I would like a reading on Hank. Maybe myself too, but I'm not sure how that works. Lately I'm so indecisive on the type of dog to get with Mike. We're shooting for August to look for a puppy to add to our little family.. I am hearing impaired, so obviously the phone would be a issue. What can I do?
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by CountryWolf07 View Post
    Hey Karen,
    Would you be able to do it for me, if there is a next time? I would like a reading on Hank. Maybe myself too, but I'm not sure how that works. Lately I'm so indecisive on the type of dog to get with Mike. We're shooting for August to look for a puppy to add to our little family.. I am hearing impaired, so obviously the phone would be a issue. What can I do?
    I will let you know if there is an opportunity this Saturday, and will talk to the psychic about what the best way to do it would be with your hearing impairment! She would of course need a picture of Hank ...
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I will let you know if there is an opportunity this Saturday, and will talk to the psychic about what the best way to do it would be with your hearing impairment! She would of course need a picture of Hank ...
    Thank you, Karen! If also, she could shed ANY light on this outdoor cat we have that's constantly hanging around our house and on our deck - that would be great too. Along with if she has any idea of what breed I would be more suitable to go for when I start the puppy search in August. I'm switching back and forth to hound dogs to Labs to Huskies... I just can't make up my mind. Mike is set on ONE breed, which is the Labrador Retriever. I think Mike would appreciate a reading on Dozer, too. I'll include a picture of him.

Here are two pictures - One of Hank and one of the outdoor cat.

Anything else, let me know. Thanks Karen, I really appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	381702_289380201109847_695966390_n.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	53999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	419984_323287707719096_2051355436_n.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	54000  
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred