Thread: Pet Psychic Opportunity - this Saturday

Hybrid View

Pet Psychic Opportunity - this Saturday

All Paws is trying something different, they need volunteers to call in this Saturday at 10 am Eastern or so to speak with a pet psychic. Would anyone here be interested? You'd get to talk with the person yourself, I'd just need a picture of the pet you are going to ask about so I can email it to them.
    I've Been Frosted

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I would LOVE the opportunity, but I'm at work and can't make long distance phone calls.

I would love to know how Willy is feeling and explain to him (if he doesn't already understand) why we have to give him sub-q fluids.

I hope someone on PT will take you up on the offer. I'd love to hear how their session goes.

Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I am another who'd love the opportunity - but will be out of town.
    Hope you get someone to take you up on the offer!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    I would LOVE the opportunity, but I'm at work and can't make long distance phone calls.

I would love to know how Willy is feeling and explain to him (if he doesn't already understand) why we have to give him sub-q fluids.

I hope someone on PT will take you up on the offer. I'd love to hear how their session goes.

Lisa, I could call in for you if you want, and tell you afterwards what she says! You can PM me as much about Willy as you'd like, I know he's Siamese mix, how old is he now? As you have the photo, that helps ...
    I've Been Frosted

Karen,

I'll be sitting around the pool tomorrow and would LOVE to speak with a psychic. I'd love for her to tell me about Spike. You have my phone number.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Excellent, Donna - I sent you a PM!
    I've Been Frosted

So, anyone else? The producer told me he'd have room for four ...
    I've Been Frosted