Thread: Mojo

Mojo

Mojo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I wish I could hug your loving family for giving you the happy loving home and family you deserve!!! If someone tried giving me a shower by squirting me with a hose while I was in a cage, I'd bite too!!! Some people should not be allowed to have pets.

You certainly look happy now!!! I love the picture of you showing off your gorgeous wings.

I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mojo, You are just beautiful! Your colors are breathtaking! To your humans, thank you for being patient and loving with Mojo; it certainly has paid off. Yes, Mojo, you have a wonderful home now and caring people to love you, care for you, and train you. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

How could anyone treat such a beautiful bird so badly. Thank God your new owners got you out of that place, Mojo. Have a happy POTD.

Hello handsome Mojo! What an amazing creature you are! I'm thrilled that you now have a loving family of your own. Enjoy your day today!

Magnificent Mojo!

Hi Mojo! A very happy Pet of the Day to you and your wonderful family...Your Mom and Dad, and your "hero" feathered friends, too! (I do believe Puffers was our very special honoree just the other day!)
    I was on the verge of tears reading your Daddy's heart wrenching tribute to his beautiful friend, of the horrific neglect you suffered at the hands of your former "family." But, oh, what an amazing tale of rescue, of physical and emotional healing, is yours, Mojo! You've made incredible strides in just a mere few weeks, and I have no doubt that with time you will grow to be even more confident and trusting, your former life but a distant memory! Great thanks to your devoted family, your Mom and Dad and mentors Puffers the Quaker and Papito the Congo African Grey, for giving one most deserving boy a 2nd chance at happiness! And I have to tell you, Mojo, the video of you cuddling so contentedly with your Dad, the look of complete trust on your sweet face, the love in your eyes, brought me to tears! It's clear you've found a best friend for life in him, and before long your Mom too, I'm sure!
    Thanks to your family for sharing your VERY special story, your stunning photos with us all, sweetheart! Wishing for you and your entire family, human and feathered, a very happy Pet of the Day, and many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Mojo! Please have your Dad give you some extra cuddles and a favorite treat, for me (Puffers and Papito, too)!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Mojo, birdie brother of Puffers the Quaker What a neat picture of you stretching your amazing wings out! I like your bright colors! You got off to a bit of a rough start in life, but now you are with a family that knows your care and makes sure you have everything you need, plus loads of fun too! Happy Birdie Pet of the Day to you!

Edited to ask: How often do you get a shower these days, Mojo? Do you and your birdie-siblings like to play in water? I hope you get a delicious, healthful bird treat to celebrate your special day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Mojo

Mojo is wonderful, fantastic and awsome!! So glad she has a great home now with the perfect parents, I'm sure you'll all have years of joy together! Peace and love

Hi there Mojo!!! What an absolutely beautiful and stunning bird you are! I am so glad you are in such a great home, and so lovingly cared for! I have 4 birds myself, and one of them came from a pretty bad situation in a pet store. With lots of patience on my part, he is a completely different bird, just like yourself! How people could be so cruel to a bird just blows my mind. I wish more people understood birds wants and needs before they ever bring them home. You are simply amazing! I could watch your video all day, watching your eyes blink. You look like you're in heaven! I am so sorry you had such a rough start at life, but oh so happy for you now and for years to come!! Congratulations on being such a deserving Pet Of The Day today! I hope it's been a very special day for you today, and wishing you many many more special days ahead!

Mojo

Wow, he is such a beautiful bird! I love his gorgeous colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.