Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Nebo - he is 10!

Happy Birthday Nebo - he is 10!

It's very hard for me to believe my boy is 10 years old tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow so I took him for a hike today (don't worry, he will go to work with me tomorrow too ). He is still doing great for 10 years old, he sleeps a lot more but he still loves to play (he actually likes playing with toys more than any of the other dogs), and still runs around the yard with the others and he did great on the hike. He's my good boy, I love him so much, I can't believe that I have had him for 10 years. As you can see in these pics he has changed colors completely he's been getting lighter as he gets older but over the past year or so he has turned so light. I still think he's as handsome as ever though. Happy Birthday to my sweet Nebo!

As a sidenote, it's also the day Corby and I met 3 years ago

Great pictures, I love that first one! Happiest Howliest Birthday, Nebo! Arooooo-oo-oo!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my goodness Nebo, you haven't aged a bit!!! I can't believe my favorite Husky ever is 10. He's such a handsome, good boy... I know you spoiled him and made him feel as special as he is for his birthday. I saw a very similar Husky at the dog park today & I though of Nebster, and how much I always wanted to meet him.

It seems like all of the OG PT dogs, who were pups when we joined, are all aging so gracefully. Gonzo is 12!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Happy Birthday Nebo. Wow where have the years gone?

All the youngsters are all grown up now, it is hard to believe.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

10! Wow!! I think you got him either just before or just after I joined Pet Talk. I think he was one of the first Husky pups I'd ever seen anyone with, now there are two or three in the village where I live.

Anyway.

Happy 10th Birthday, Nebo!!

Really lovely photos of your gorgeous boy, Amy.

Happy 10th Birthday, Nebo! Have fun and play all day long. I wish you many more happy and healthy years to come!

What lovely pictures! He is really a gorgeous boy. I had not a husky either, before I came to PT.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Happy Birthday handsome NEBO!! You look great and mom sure takes some gorgeous pictures of you!

Happy Birthday, most handsome Nebo! I love your happy face and your beautiful blue eyes! ((((HUGS)))) -- and ((((HUGS))) for Skya, Keva and Killer too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nebo, Happy 10th Birthday to you! You certainly are a beautiful dog and I just love your blue eyes. Hope you have many more bdays.

I can't believe he is 10!! Happy birthday, handsome. I know your mom loves you so much.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Happy Birthday Nebo!

10 years old? I can't believe it! Time sure flies when your having fun

Amy I'm really glad to hear that he's still doing so well.

Happy anniversary of your meeting Coby 3 years ago too! Where does the time go?!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow, his color sure changed since I went to visit you. He is still just as handsome as ever! Happy birthday Nebo, I bet you'll be very spoiled

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Thanks everyone! Here is a pic of him with his birthday cookie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow, I can't believe Nebo is 10 years old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEBO!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEBO!! Gosh I just can't believe he's 10! I remember his introduction thread as a cute puppy! Amy he's such a handsome, handsome dog and I know how much he is loved!!