Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long overdue Mikey pictures!

Long overdue Mikey pictures!

As per request and just because, I have some Mikey pictures to share. They aren't that great, but he is adorable...so it works! Life has been extremely eventful. First year of college - done! Just got back from a trip to Canada, Upstate NY, and Vermont...among other things, but anyway on to the pictures!

"MOM I'm walking on water"

DIS is how to smile.

I like water now!

The wussy likes water now. He no longer play bows at the waves. He is quite the fish hunter though and sometimes likes playing with frogs.

My face is wet!

This is the dope stopping for a break on a different hike. There's actually an interesting story regarding this hike about how Mikey managed to interrupt a wedding rehearsal and make everyone LAUGH including bride and groom. I on the other hand was mortified.

Life with Mikey is never uneventful that's for sure!!

Yay! Gotta grin - it's Mikey picture time! Hope you had a great trip! Where in Vermont did you go?
    I've Been Frosted

Mikey has the best smile!!! He's the cutest Puggle in the world. It looks like he had tons of fun, what a beautiful place.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Aw Mikey, I just love you to bits!!! Thank you for sharing your pics.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Looking at Mickey pics, you just HAVE to smile!

Hey, no worries, he interrupted the REHEARSAL, not the actual wedding - gotta look on the plus side! And isn't that what a rehearsal is for - to learn what 'may' happen?! Mickey was just letting them know, HE may happen! Ha ha haaa

He has really blossomed under your training, marvelous to see!

Hi, Mikey, cutie! It looks like you had a great time at the shore! And you gave a wedding party a great rehearsal story to boot I agree with your mom, you are adorable!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks guys!! bckrazy, I tend to agree he got the best "puggle" traits I've seen Karen, I was in Waterbury VT. Particularly Little River State Park...I'll probably share some pictures eventually!

LOL, I am lucky it wasn't the real wedding!! CAN you imagine? I don't imagine they would've minded. He was just being his normal dopey self. He always has to greet people. The wedding was in this old church in the park and they were inside. Mikey plops on the porch and just stands there his but wagging a mile a minute. He just LOVES everyone. They started laughing so I guess it wasn't that big a deal!

Great shots. He is cute as ever!! Where in Canada did you go?

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Mr. Mikey I am just so in love with your puggle face.

awww what a cutie!!!!!

great looking dog indeed

Oh Mikey, could you get any cuter? It looks like you're doing good on your walks!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

That is nice Mikey water adventure, he is posing so well..
    In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog. ~Edward Hoagland

2.5 years old dachshund Dan

Great photos. You guys are really getting into hiking huh?

Is that fourth photo taken underwater? Looks very cool.

Great pictures of Mikey as always, Alyssa! I just love him, he always looks so darn happy and I can't help but smile when I see his smile!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)