Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnificent Jet

Magnificent Jet

What an honour it is to meet you Jet, our magnificent Cat of the Day! Your story touched my heart; the work you have done in your life to help others is outstanding. Your guardians must be so very proud of their boy. I hope your day is filled with love and celebration of all your accomplishments as you certainly deserve to be celebrated.

I hope your mom will give you some extra special treats and gentle hugs and kisses from me. Congratulations dear Jet on being our Cat of the Day!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Congratulations to beautiful sleek sweet Jet on being our Cat of the Day today! An award-winning therapy cat too.. what a feline of accomplishments you are!

Good wishes that you and Jasper have a wonderful day of celebration today.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an amazing boy you are Jet. I bow down to your wonderful spirit and life that you have lived. If only humans lived such respectful and giving lives. I fear humans have none of the grace or poise that animals have. We never will.

Jet

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am Jet's "Mom". He is a wonderful, wonderful cat, one in a million. Phesina, unfortunately Jasper passed away about 6 years ago, but he is with his buddy in spirit. Jet lives with four other cats and a number of Greyhounds.

Thank you again, we will be celebrating Jet today!

Hi Jet! Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Jet

What a wonderful story; most humans don't do that much good their entire lives! My boy is also 17, so I know what it is like to hope for the best, but know time together is getting limited. Thank you for such a great story. Jet, happy COTD, always.

I live in Cochrane, and know the Meow Foundation and have a friend who was very involved in PALS before she moved south of the city.

Happy COTD, Jet - you have brought happiness and hope to so many just by being yourself. I hope you have many more days with your people. You are very loved.

"Well done, good and faithful servant."
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I was sitting on a sofa and all of a sudden I got tapped on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw a young black cat sitting there, looking at me.
    I LOVE when kitties choose their forever people! What a great story! Jet, you are so magnificently handsome and you have quite the career as a therapy kitty! How wonderful that you have brought joy and smiles to many people. Happy Cat of the Day to you!

p.s., my kitty is also a "senior", so I understand about hoping for the best.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well done, Jet - a life well-lived! Congratulations on COTD - have a great day.

Hello Jet, it is an honor to meet such a special kitty. As I read the article I was so impressed with your being a therapy cat and receiving the 2009 Volunteer Calgary Animal Volunteer of the Year award for your 13 years of service. I am sorry you are not well; you are a wonderful example of how pets lift the spirits of people. I do hope you have some good years left with your human. Thank you for sharing Jet with us. Congrats on being COTD; you surely deserve it.

Jet the pleasure is all mine to honor you as our Pet Talk Cat of the Day. Not only are you a charming handsome fellow but you have the disposition of an angel. It's sounds as if you were put here for a reason and you knew what that was all along, to bring comfort and joy to all who were blessed to make your aquaintence. Congratulations my fine feline friend and bless you the rest of your days. Enjoy your well deserved retirement and I wish you the Happiest COTD a kitty could ever have.

Blog Entries

Jet

Reading about shining Jet and seeing his pictures brought tears to my eyes! What a beautiful thing it is to honor this fine, wonderful cat today! He certainly is one in a million, that's for sure. It's an honor and a joy to celebrate Jet today! I would so love to meet him, but please give him some lovin' from me as I'm stuck here in Surrey B.C. peace and love Long live Jet!

How honored I feel to greet such a special kitty!
    I've always said that cats are angels in disguise, and you are a proof of it. I bet you have a lot of stories of people you've touched with your kind help.
    God put you with your humans for a reason, no doubt about it!

Enjoy now your golden days, sweetie, you deserve it after all the hard work you've done

Congratulations for being our COTD, lots of love and kisses for you gorgeous Jet
    astrid

Jet what a stunning and special fellow you are!!!

Just think of all the people you have made feel better over the years. How wonderful that is. I know there is nothing like some fuzzy lovin to make a person feel better. Good job sweetheart. You certainly deserve to be rewarded.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Cat of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momtogreys View Post
    Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am Jet's "Mom". He is a wonderful, wonderful cat, one in a million. Phesina, unfortunately Jasper passed away about 6 years ago, but he is with his buddy in spirit. Jet lives with four other cats and a number of Greyhounds.

Thank you again, we will be celebrating Jet today!
    Oh, I'm sorry Jasper has passed on, but I'm sure he is with you and Jet and the other cats and the greyhounds sharing all your good times and love. Love is eternal, and you are all together always. God bless you all!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery