Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie the Polydactyl

Charlie the Polydactyl

One of my cats as a kid was polydactyl; she was so cute. I hope that he finally gets those treats with those large mitts of his! He sounds like a great kitty, and since you guys are "next door neighbors" (RI to Conn), maybe we'll meet up with you someday, RI is one of my favorite states. Happy COTD Charlie!

Aww, what a handsome kitty, with your one black toe! I think polydactyls are just so cool.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Awwwwww!!! What a sweet, pretty little cat you are, Charlie! And those extra toes are certainly impressive.

Have a fine day as COTD, celebrating with your cat and human housemates and plenty of treats for you to get your share, and then afterward do some pushies to show your contentment!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a Handsome Cat you are Charlie , you are a Dead Ringer for Our Buster Kitten who passed on so many yeras ago at three.
    You have that handsome look of a dashing Don Juan Cat , you are quite the GQ Cat.

We love seeing you grow from Kitten to Cat as you just get better looking every year!!

We are sending Our Best Adolph Menjou MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day Cool Charlie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, Charlie! What a cutie you are with your sweet face and your amazing paws! I love that you are a watchful kitchen sous chef and a lover of boxes Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome tuxie Charlie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Charlie what a dashing fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures. I'm still smiling. I sure hope you manage to grab some treats today. Maybe your mommy can sneak you a few without the others stealing them somehow. It is YOUR special day, after all.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a Beauty!

Charlie..you are so beautiful and all your extra toes..even more so.
    Take good care.

You sound like one of my kitties, Charlie. Anytime anyone is in the kitchen doing something she has to watch from her perch on the counter. And I loved reading about how you like to "share" your treats--but you've got to learn to keep one for yourself. I hope you're having a very happy COTD!

Charlie I love your black toe. If I had a black finger I could tell my right from my left much easier. I'm getting old and need things as simply as possible.

I need a sous chef like you, you may not chop too well but with them extra toes I bet you're a heck of a shredder.
    And hopefully not the furniture.

Happy COTD Charming Charlie!

Charming Charlie!

Hi Charlie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome boy!
    You remind me of a moo cow kitty with your distinctive B&W coat and those amazing markings, and your snow shoe sized paws, that distinctive black toe, simply precious! No wonder your Mommy fell head over heels at first sight! And if your handsome good looks and BIG, BIG heart weren't enough to recommend you, your sous chef creds would surely seal the deal for this chef! (My kitties are quite skilled cooking assistants, too!)
    You're as beautiful and sweet as they come Charlie, and your parents and your furry sibs so very lucky to have a loving furkid, a best fur buddy in you! Heart felt thanks to your family for choosing rescue, giving one most deseerving kitty the happiest of forever homes!!!
    Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your Mom and Dad and the entire furry crew, being spoiled rotten!
    Cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Charlie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats Charlie on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Charlie

Happy COTD to you Charlie, love you, love your toes!! Hope you have an awsome day sweetheart, peace and love

What a guy you are Charlie!!! Love all those extra toes, MORE places to kiss!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi Charlie, What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed the photos and reading about you and can see that you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

There's something special about Tuxedos and you are no exception, Charlie. What beautiful eyes you have that look right through the camera!

It's good that you are the peace maker with your furrsibs - sounds like they need you to keep them in line!

Enjoy your special COTD, sweet Charlie - and may all the treats today be yours.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell