Thread: Sydney the Tuxedo Kitty!

Hybrid View

Sydney the Tuxedo Kitty!

It is our Sydney who is today's Cat of the Day! Hello, handsome tuxie kitty! I didn't know the part of your story that you were in another home and then came back to your shelter program. You moved from Cambridge to Michigan with your meowmie too! You look so nice in your tuxedo, I am sure Miss Scrappy and her dad will be so happy to see you as COTD! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you and prayers that you and meowmie will have many more happy, healthy days together !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sydney the Tuxie - "Puttin On The Ritz" (always)

A beautiful tuxie with an equally beautiful story! Tuxies are elegance personified, although I tell my silver-grey Dorry that he is wearing a "grey flannel suit" all business this one - eating, sleeping, playing, trying to outsmart me, succeeding BTW, the part about living in one of H.P. Lovecraft's former abodes (any strange aura there?) he also had a cat, Felis Anyway, show off your stuff, Sydney as our COTD star!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    It's PT's Sydney, taking top honors today. YAY!!! It was so nice to see those pictures of you and to be able to put a face to that name. I guess we just don't get to see you enough (hint-hint to Meowmie)! And you really are a very smart boy too, aren't you?? You knew how to misbehave just enough to get back to who you wanted to spend your life with. While scratching isn't really acceptable behavior, it did the trick in your case and it can be chalked up to cunning. Good boy! I'm sorry those old kidneys aren't up to par, but here's hoping you still have lots of time lleft to hang and chill with Meowie. She loves you bunches, and you are so lucky to have each other.

So enjoy your extra special day today - the one day that you belong to all of us. A very happy COTD to you, handsome Sydney.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Sydney, Fantastic story! You are such a smart kitty to get back to where you wanted to be. Happy Cat of the Day! Request some treats from your meowmie!

(Psst: Sydney, annoy your meowmie at her computer or whatever she is doing instead of attending to your needs and she'll give you treats. Mr Spunky)
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Well, good morning and happy COTD to you, Sydney! I don't remember seeing your picture, either, but you are a handsome one, aren't you? Little bit of a scrappy beginning, but you ended up where you always belonged, huh?

You have a great day and give a kiss to your Mom - OK?
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Sydney! I didn't know you had those AMAZING long whiskers you show in that first pic! You sure knew where home was, even when a wittle guy!

Happy COTD handsome Sydney, and I hope you enjoy much more time with your meowmy!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries

Sydney

Awww, Sydney is not only a sharp lookin' fella he's smart as well! He picked his family and that was that! I loved seeing Sydney,hope his day is very special. Peace and love

Sydney, you sure look like you are a very proud boy! Happy COTD, today is your day, you rule, so enjoy your own special day! (I love those whiskers too!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

oh my what a handsome boy you are indeed, and i loved reading the story of how you found your forever home, and so glad you did, you have obviously had a wonderful life and brought much pleasure to your owners, i am sorry to read you have health issues, but you are in great hands, long may you continue to enjoy your great life with your family..
    CONGRATULATIONS on being PET OF THE DAY, you and your owners must be oozing with pride.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️