Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonka (truck)

Tonka (truck)

Tonka, you were a cute baby and grew into a gorgeous senior lady. Tell me, what is your secret to staying small and slim; I NEED to know! My boy is also your age, and doing as well as you seem to be, so hats off to both of you, and happy COTD, Beautiful Lady.

Oh Tonka, you are such a beautiful old lady!!! I love the pictures of you as a baby. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What a sweet senior kitty-zen you are! I hope you get lots of special treats.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Tonka, you are a beautiful, grand, mature lady. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

You are like My Emily, who is soon to be 14, and is small and also a calico like you.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Tonka you're such a doll baby - never stopped being cute as a kitten. Love your petite form and those colours are gorgeous on you sweetheart. It takes a lot of heart to be tough and you, my girl, have got it in the bag. Sumbuddy has to do it right?

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Tonka. Celebrate in style and enjoy every special moment.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

What a Wonderful Dear Senior Lady you are Tonka, and as a Kitten you were wonderous and like a fine old wine you have improved and aged so well over the years!!!

We certainly think that you have aged well and its a shame that we cannot invite you over to the Found Cat Hotel for brunch , its sausages tonight!!!

All Of Us at The Found Cat Hotel are sending a Special Love Message to Our Dearest Senior Lady ^^ Newest Friend ^^ and Our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Dear Mature Lady Tonka , Our New Cat Of The Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tonka you are a lovely little lady. It's wonderful that you have lived in the same house your entire life and have not had to deal with moving. Moving is a pain in the butt! And traumatic!
    Don't be ashamed that you hide when someone is at the door, I do that myself some times. It's a big scary world out there, and it's best to play it safe
    And thanks to your Meowmy for sharing your baby pictures they gave me the aaaawwwwwwwwwee factor. You were the cutest beautiful baby girl! Happy COTD Tonka!

Tonka, you are so cute! I can't believe you only weigh 4 or 5 lbs--such a little bundle of beauty... and 17 years old. No doubt your family has taken great care of you and your cat family over the years. Congrats to you on being COTD!

Tonka, what a beautiful calico lady you are! And you were such an adorable kitten, too!

You and your kitty housemates too, enjoy your day as Cat of the Day!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Tonka!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Tonka what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

It was nice to see a fellow Kansan get top honors today. We do have some very beautiful cats in our state. You are a purrfect example. You certainly don't look 17. My cat gang and I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. They also agree with you about strangers coming to the door. They hide too. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I'm Tonka's Mom. She's so happy that she's Cat of the Day today! Her big brother Sgt Pepper was COTD on May 2nd. Thanks for all the wonderful comments about Tonka. She is one happy little cat. Here are a few more photos of her:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tonka outside #2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	53615

Name:	young tonka.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	133.6 KB 
ID:	53616

Name:	tonka in chair.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	53617

Name:	tonka.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	53618

Name:	tonka outside.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	53619

Aww, Tanqueray Tonka! What a pretty calico girl you are! My kitty agrees with you about hiding when someone comes to the door. I hope you and Pepper have a wonderful day of celebrating! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Tonka! You look so soft! I have a smaller gal at home too, and like you she's the boss of the big kitties. Congratulations on your special day!

Blog Entries

Tonka

I sure loved seeing your Tonka as COTD, she has the most beautiful coat! What a pretty little cat, and so well loved Glad she had a special day, peace and love