Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kylie

You know how sorry I am you had to go through all this. I knew she had been sick, but never realized it was so bad

I know you did what you thought best, and she loved you for it. Just reading it brought me to tears. It's so sad to see them sick and not really know what's wrong.

I look forward to seeing you Sunday and giving you a BIG HUG!

RIP Beautiful Kylie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Staci i am only just seeing this now . I am so sorry, i know how much your little white girl meant to you. RIP Kylie, you are in fine company up there and will have many friends to keep an eye on you .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Hey, I'mheartbroken over your post.

I am very sorry and sending you a hug and best wishes..

Rich and Ed.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I posted on Facebook. So sorry to hear of Kylie's passing.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Again, I'm very sorry for your loss. Kylie was so beautiful.

Our first family cat we had to make the decision to let him go. He couldn't even move, just laid there crying and peeing on himself. It really is the most humane thing you can do at that point.

Stinks they are in our lives for such a short time. *hugs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Thank you all. I'm doing ok - its going on 3 weeks. I miss her little face of course but am getting used to her not being there. Kloe is becoming friendlier but very very attached to Keegan. Keegan isn't adjusting well at all. She isn't eating, throwing up, acting very depressed. She has been to the vet and gotten a clean bill of health other than being a senior girl. We could continue to use your thoughts and prayers!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Awww, poor Keegan, it is hard to watch animals grieve. Give her a hug from me, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers and warm thoughts and healing energies are being sent for Keegan. Blessings to you all.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I feel like such a bad friend for missing this. I am so sorry for both of your losses in such a short time. You will see Kylie again, one fine day. HUGS to you, and know that much love goes out to you from me.

I'm so sorry...

Dear Staci...My heart is breaking for you, for the loss of your precious, beautiful Kylie. She was too young to go, as was Oliver, but was suffering so and not living life as she should. You did the right thing for her, as hard as it was, as painful as it is now for you and Keegan, and in the most loving way possible. How lucky she was to have you as her mom, Staci. I'm so sorry.
    (((HUGS))) and love to you, Keegan, and Kloe.
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks Sandra, please also see dog memorial b/c Keegan is now with her sister also.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Oh Staci...Oh no! Not your precious Keegan, too! I'm so sorry I missed your posting. I remember so well the day you brought her home. My heart breaks for you. There are no words, other than to say they are in the loving arms of God now, and that they had the best mom in you. It seems so insufficient, but please know I'm thinking of you and sending you my love.
    XO
    (((HUGS))

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We are so sorry that somehow we missed Kylies passing.
    It is as you say so very sad when we look about and the Ctas who were love so much are no longer there.
    But as the Reverand Billy Graham once said noone wants to die, but we all want to be Angels.
    Kylie is an Angel now , with Her Wings of Silver and Gold and will be there awaiting you in a place especially chosen in Paradise.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Staci, I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost Kylie and Keegan. It is always so hard to lose them, but to have the two losses so close together is especially hard.
    Frolic happily precious babies, happy and whole again at the bridge.

I am so sorry I didn't see this earlier. Beautiful Kylie will be a star at Rainbow Bridge but we down here will miss her terribly.I am so sorry she had that hard battle at the end of her life. So sorry for Keegan's loss as well.