Thread: Would anyone be interested in a Christmas gift swap??

Would anyone be interested in a Christmas gift swap??

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a Christmas gift swap?? Each person would get another members name then they would get them something for the person themselve and a gift for their pets?? If anyone is interested to do this please let me know?? I'd like to have at least one other person to help organize this if we actually would like to do this. I think it would be fun and something different. If you are interested you can either post here. Or you can e-mail me at [email protected]
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Tina, that is a great idea, maybe you should have a limit of how much money to spend.

Can I still be part of it even though I live in the UK?

My email is
    [email protected]

I too think this is a great idea. Yes I also think there should be a limit of how much money to spend. Usually it is around $20 dollars or so. But I would love tohelp if you are still interested.

My email
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Oh and maybe you should post about this is General.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Yes Heather Wallace you can be part of this too!! I've got Amy,Aly, and primbella from Dog General that wants to help. And yes I think there should be a limit on how much to spend maybe like $15 dollars to be the max. you can spend. Now we just have to figure if we want to get just the pets something or the person and their pet. We're also thinking about giving each person a number. Then someone picks a number and whoever shall get that number gets the person and pet something or gets just the pet something. I've also thought about doing a questionare like what you like and what your pet likes so the other person will have a idea what to get. Now we just have to find some more people that will be interested in doing the swap here.

Maybe it could be an After-Christmas gift exchange. That way everyone could hit the sales and the busyness and stress of the holiday would be over. Just a thought so maybe more people could participate ?
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I would be willing to do it after the holidays!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I think it'd be better after the holidays - something to look forward to in January!

I agree that it would be better to do this after the holidays are over.

I was wondering the same as Heather, if the overseas could join the fun..

If you want I can give you an "Excuse" to do that. The 6 January is when the people have the presents here. Is to celebrate the "Magic Kings" who came from Orient to adore the Infant Jesus.

Will se if I can manage to get some good pictures, all I have are quite bad.

Count me in Tina !! I am from Belgium , so receiving the gift may be taking a while , but that's not the most important thing , hey !!!
    After January 1 is best to me too !

Koxka , we celebrate the "Magic Kings" here too ! We bake a special cake with 1 bean in it . Whoever gets the bean , has to wear the crown that was placed on the cake !!! FUN fun fun !!

Tina, i think you should take charge of this since it was your idea, of course will help if you need it. I will email you later today.

Sorry I didn't reply back earlier I was at Roanoke Virginia all day with my mom shopping. Anyways if everyone would rather do this after Christmas then it is fine with me. Now I'll just have to think up a questionare and think of a date. I'll post a couple dates then everyone can vote which date they think is best. koxka and lut your more then welcome to join in the more members the better.

Hi Lut , I saw Sant Nicolas once in .Amsterdams it was great . Do you have any picture of him? I'd aprreciate it.

We also have that especial cake . Is like a big O with dried fruits on top and marzipan inside.
    Well for us who have the fave has to pay the cake there's also a little figurine in a shape of one of the Magic Kings and who gets it wears the crown!
    Neadeless to say that always it happens to be one of the kids