Thread: Midnight

Midnight

HI EVRYONE I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF MINDNIGHT! I WAS SOOOO HAPPY TO WAKE UP AND FIND HIM AS PET OF THE DAY! 3 OF MY CHINS HAVE MADE POTD THIS MONTH! I HAVE REALLY BEEN DOWN LATLEY AND IF IT WASN'T FOR MY CHINS I WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. THEY KEEP MY VERY BUSY BUT THEY BRING ME SOOO MUCH JOY. SINCE I HAVE 6 OF THEM I HAVE 3 CAGES. I CLEAN THERE CAGES 3 TIMES A WEEK AND WHILE I CLEAN THRERE CAGE I GIVE THEM A DUST BATH. THIS TAKES ME ALL DAY. MY KIDS SOMETIMES THINK I AM CRAZY FOR THE WAY I TALK TO MY CHINS.I TREAT THEM AS IF THEY WERE ONE OF MY KIDS! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!!!!

What a sad start in life you had, Midnight. I'm so glad your new family saved you from that awful first home. Have a happy POTD, you deserve it.

Midnight what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You made me smile. I am so glad you and your siblings have a wonderful home and loving guardian to watch over you now. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

keock4 Welcome to Pet Talk. Thank you so much for sharing Midnight with us today.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Midnight! Your siblings Romeo and Snickers have been POTD and now you are too! I am so sorry that you got off to such a difficult start in life, but now you have a wonderful home with a family that knows a lot about your care and can see that you get all the love and TLC you need. I would love to pet you because your coat looks so soft! I hope you and all your sibs will have a wonderful day today -- happy Pet of the Day to you, Midnight!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

To Midnight's proud parent!

So nice to hear from you, Mom of Midnight! We're honored to have Midnight (along with your other 2 POTD alumni, hehe) as our very special and most deserving, honoree! Your Chin crew couldn't hope for a more dedicated and devoted, loving and caring fur parent than you! And your beautiful Midnight? How blessed is he to have been sprung from that house of horrors, finding his way to such a wonderful forever home! I can only hope the rest of those poor, abused souls found happy homes too! And while Midnight may forever show the physical scars of his past life, no doubt, thanks to your unconditional love and great care, the memory of those dreadful days are but a distant memory, with nothing but carefree, love filled days to look forward to! And you know, he couldn't be more beautiful he tried...inside OR out!
    Thanks so much for sharing your precious little man with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to the very special furkid that he is, and all that he means to you! He's one trooper of a Chin, a true fighter and survivor!
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor, beautiful Midnight! I know your Mom will be spoiling you even more rotten, today!
    Cuddles and little kisses to you sweetheart, and to all of your Chin brothers and sisters!
    P.S...You're going to make one terrifc dad to your beautiful babies to be!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Ruby

Thank god there are people like you in the world, Midnight needed you so much and there you were I'm so happy for Midnight, a happy new beginning now and a life full of promise! Peace and love

Midnight

He is so cute! I love his gorgeous silvery colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.