Thread: Amazing Aurelio!

Amazing Aurelio!

Good afternoon, handsome Aurelio! You do have quite a story and I enjoyed reading about you! How neat that you are moving into a new setting, where you can go from being wary of people to being cared for and treated like the amazing horse you are!

I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU! I hope you get some special grooming time or maybe some delicious food to recognize the day. Happy Pet of the Day, Aurelio!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow, Aurelio you are a real live Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron, my soon to be 17 year old daughters Favorite Movie.

Such a beautiful horse you are and awesome that you were adopted too. We hope you blossom into a great Dressage horse.

Goodness Aurelio what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I think your family got the best of the lot the day they got you!!! What a win win for you both. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurelio, You are magnificent! Yes, I can see the beauty and strength in you in the pictures. I am so glad you were adopted/bought by these good, caring, and patient people who will love and care for you forever. It's a wonderful story and thank you for sharing it with us. I really do hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Magnificent Aurelio!

Greetings Aurelio! Happy Pet of the Day to you and to your wonderful family! What a magnificent, simply stunning Kiger Mustang you are, Aurelio, and what a most amazing, inspirational, life affirming story is yours! How well your family's decision to choose adoption was rewarded that fateful day! With not much more to recommend you than a 2x2" photo, and a fleeting glance at the mustang colt that would come to be theirs, they somehow knew that you were the one for them! How lucky they are indeed, to have been blessed with an animal companion as "kind, intelligent, talented, and incredibly handsome" as you! And you, Aurelio, equally blessed, having found your way to a the most devoted of forever homes, a loving and nurturing environment where you true spirit can shine! (I just know you're going to excel in all your future endeavours!
    What a wonderful life awaits you, Aurelio, and I wish for you and your family many, many more years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    A big "hug" and lots of love to you on your much deserved day of honor, magnificent Aurelio!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello everyone. I am Aurelio's person. I'm glad that you all can see the same amazing qualities in our colt that I am in awe of every day I see him. Just for fun, here's a copy of the 2" picture that inspired us to adopt him!

Your story is wonderful, Aurelio. And what a handsome horse you are. I hope you have a happy POTD.

Congratulations to handsome Aurelio on being today's Pet of the Day!
    You are such a gorgeous mustang, I loved reading the story of how your new owner found you.
    I hope you enjoyed your special day today. (It's my cat Izzy's day too since she is the Cat of the Day today)
    It was nice to see your owner pop in to post the photo that inspired them to adopt you on that wonderful day!
    Eolith, I would love to see more photos of Aurelio as your training under saddle progresses.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY Beautiful IZZY

Congrats on being POTD handsome Aurelio! You are so lucky to have been found by such a great family.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Aurelio

What a beautiful horse! I love his gorgeous coloring. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Blog Entries

Aurelio

Aurelio is so wonderful! So Happy to see this beautiful horse today, all the best, peace and love