Thread: Adodrable AZAMI

Adodrable AZAMI

My, you DO have a long name, sweetheart! You are beautiful and I hope you get lots of apples and mealworms to celebrate your POTD honouor and don't forget to cuddle with your devoted guardian after your explorations, amazing Azami!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

She is so cute!

Blog Entries

Azami

Azami is SO adorable, I just feel warm and fuzzy all over whenever I look at her! Goodness, she is such a sweetheart Perfect wee POTD, all the best, peace and love from B.C.

Azami what an adorable girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I love the one of you all curled up in a ball. I wish I could hide like that at times. The best I can do is crawl in bed with the covers over my head though. I hope you are enjoying you special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Azam!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, adorable Azami! What a totally irresistible, painfully precious, Algerian Chocolate Chip Snowflake African Pygmy Hedgehog you are! Even your "name" is enchanting (chocolate chip snowflake).

I've met so many Hediges here on Pet Talk over the years, but sadly, have yet to meet one in person! What I wouldn't give to cuddle you for just a minute, to watch you playing with your red ball, spinning on your wheel! You clearly found your way to one extra special forever home and family, Azami, and how lucky they are to have a quill kid as beautiful, as personality packed as you to call their very own!

Thanks for the HUGE smiles, Azami! I hope you enjoy a very happy day, celebrating your well earned "top pet" honors; spinning on your wheel, playing with your ball, exploring your universe and being loved to the max! And please have your Mom give you a few extra apple bits and mealworms, for me! Love and cuddles to you, adorable Azami!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Azami

She is so cute! I love that sweet little face. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.