Thread: Henry

Henry

Henry...What a beauty you are. I love beagles. I lost mine of 14 years last summer. We really miss her still. You are right.
    Beagles are very loving. Has very beautiful eyes when they look at you. Just like they are saying I love you. Henry,
    You are a handsome boy. I am very happy you found a wonderful family to love and care for. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda

Thank you Henry, you already got me to laugh this morning. When I first saw you pic, I thought they put bunny ears on you! Congrats on being Dog of the Day! Hope you don't have to listen to any clarinets today! :-D

Henry

Henry, in addition to being so very handsome, you must be very smart, indeed! I would love to see you digging for a buried bone with a SHOVEL! You have evidently been watching your people use a shovel, and decided if it works for them, it should work for you. Why get your paws all dirty, right?

I'm so glad you found the perfect home! Congratulations on winning the honor of being named Dog of the Day!!

Dorrie (You can come and dig in my yard anytime you want!)

Very cut pic!!!!!!!!!
    Happy DOTD dear Henry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Henry, it's a pleasure to meet such a sweet cute boy! I enjoyed reading about you and would like to see a picture of you with your shovel. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

LOVE the picture of you running with the wind in your ears Congratulations on being our dog of the day and getting to live the life any Beagle would dream of

Adorable Henry!

Hi there Henry! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! Who can resist a beautiful Beagle boy as sweet, as energetic, as life and people loving as YOU? Not me! Oh, could you be any more adorable? Love that shot of you flying through the air, with the aid of those awesome propeller ears, of course! I don't know how a boy as special as you found himself homeless, Henry! But oh how wonderful knowing those sad and lonely days are but a distant memory, with nothing but happy, fun and love filled years with your loving humans to look forward to! Great thanks to your caring forever family for going the rescue route, giving yet one more deserving doggie a paw up in life!They have been truly blessed, having a furkid as special as you to love and cherish!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your BIG Beagle heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Henry! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Beagle boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Henry!!!

Loved your story. Beagles are always so dear to my heart as I had one as a child.

Running pic is just priceles!!!

Enjoy your day handsome Henry.

Congratulations on being DOTD, Henry. Trying a new spin on the digging holes in the yard, huh? Sounds like it's working perfectly. Love the photo with your ears up in the air, it's so cute. Enjoy your day.

Congratulations to handsome Henry on being today's Dog of the Day from me and Izzy today's Cat of the Day!
    I love the picture of you running with your ears blowing in the wind, I hope you enjoyed your special day today.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Henry!

Oh Henry - you are soooo cute! And the picture of you running with your ears up in the air...priceless!
    Have a great Dog of the Day!

Blog Entries

Henry

Henry is a darling! Every inch of Henry is adorable, lovely DOTD. Peace and love