Thread: Cassandra!!!

Hybrid View

Cassandra!!!

Oh Cassandra, you are beautiful!!! Yes, you are very lucky and good for your humans for rescuing you! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope it's a fun day for you and your brother Matthew!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cassandra!!

Oh Casandra thank goodness for people like your Daddy! I'm so glad he found you and took you home and gave you such a wonderful life. You are absolutely gorgerous girl that I would love to give lots of kisses to! Happy dotd

Oh Cassandra !!!!!What a beautiful lady you are I just loved reading your story. I love a story with a happy ending.
    I am glad that you found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. You also have a very handsome brother to keep
    you company. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda

What a beautiful dog and a great story!

LOVE Cassandra and her brother Matthew!!!!!! I am so glad you found her and she found a great furrever family.

Hi, Cassie Boo and Matthew! I love happy endings and this is one for the record books! My kitty's name is Cassie Sounds like you spotted your forever daddy and told him in no uncertain terms that you were The One! I hope you two have a wonderful day of waiting for your people followed by loads of fun and love! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678